Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: constipation

how many of u hav suffered from constipation and has the bloated feeling made anyone feel really nauseus? does this get worse after u have eaten?

I'm constipated most of the time anymore. When I havent gone in days I get very bloated and nauseous. If you're constipated try using an enema, or a suppository. Those work wonders for me. I feel so light and thin after a good crap.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I totally understand that feeling. I feel bloated like I've just eaten a whole turkey or something. It is horrible to feel like that. But I also feel phobic about going to the washroom. Catch 22. I'm constipated so I feel sick - I eat branso I can go- then freak out when I need to go cuz I'm afraid I will have diarrhea. So I actually fear being sick at both ends. How mad does that sound. I'm in constant battle with my body. But my "safe foods" don't really promote regularity. [img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img] So that's me

Anna

I feel constipated regularly..and everytime i eat, i just aggrivate the situation so i feel nauseated..i must get that about once a month?

It's weird with me. whenever i suffer with constipation, i dont feel bloated. im just scared incase i vomit from overload and instead of it going down, it comes back up! :S Although the best treatment for constipation is pure fruit juice and fruit!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chris, That's what i think whenever i get like that. Its like okay, so if i keep eating and i cant go, where will it go..? lol...I feel that way at the moment ugh.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

You guys are right as far as being "overloaded" is concerned! When I was 18 I went to my grandmother's house, and I hadn't gone to the BR in over a week, and I didn't even realize it. Well, one night...I ate, and ate, and ATE!!!

GRAPHIC- Well, about 3 hours afterwards, my stomach felt really "sloshy" and unsettled, and BOY was I bloated!! So I laid down on my grandma's couch and started feeling dizzy. I asked my grandma for some pepto and she told me to go into the bathroom and get some. Well, halfway down the hall I got really lightheaded and I ran back in to lay on the couch...and "BLAH!"...I v'd all over her poor couch. I had no real warning. After that, I took pepto, and I v'd that up along with ALOT more food. (sorry...ick) I went to bed, and woke up fine the next morning, and had to go to the BR and it was normal. I was not sick, nor did I have food poisoning. It was just my bowels were jam packed, and overloaded...and they weren't moving at all!!! So, my food came out the other way. ICK! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]After I went to the BR that morning, I went alot and I felt soooooo much better, and I was back to eating alot again.

But, as far as constipation goes...I get it ALL the time. One of my fear "quirks" is if I don't go after 3-4 days, I won't eat much until I do go. If I go a full week, I take Milk of Magnesia and it works really well!!

Charlotte

I think i dont get to go regularly is because i dont eat much. Only eat like one meal a day and gosh, that scares me..i got school tomorrow..&gt;.&lt;
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>