Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone, I had something interesting happen to me yesterday, and wanted to share, well my son is 9 months old, well yesterday I fed him and we went shopping to get some last minute christmas gifts, my husband was in the back with the baby, as we parked at store, my son starts to cough, and I just had a feeling..OMG he might V** so I tell my hubby, hold him outside the car, he is going to be sick, none the less, he was sick, just alittle, but I did at first want to run and hide, but instead, told my self I need to be strong, my son was crying and wanted me to hold him, and I was scared.. But pulled my self togather and held him, I then thought back on the whole thing, and realized it was not that bad, I did pacnic alittle thinking what if he gets sick at night, but I just turned off that part of my mind [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and went to sleep.

With this being said, I wanted to ask you all a question, lately I have been Nausea like ALL the time, and no I am hungry, but find that I cant eat just anything, its odd. Before If I were hungry, it did not matter what I ate as long as it was food, now I have to think about what am I in the mood for, and get that.. IF not I gag through it all, its annoying. It has been happening alot now, and wanted to know if anyone else has this happen to them?

Thanks for the time..Christy

I really have never had that problem before. Could you maybe be pregnant?

There is some sort of virus floating around my office that has several workers feeling nauseous all the time w/out v*. Its possible you picked it up.