Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs up Kinda a silly thing but still woo :3 (tiny bit gross)

Ok basically i moved out of my parents house and got a flat with my bf back in may.
    We have his cat move in with us and shes very lovely but gets sick alot from hair balls -.-

I havent really delt with cat sick before nor seen it happened..
    Little did i know how HORRRID it is!!!
    The make the worst nose, really gut retching!! >.< needless to say first time it happened
    I was not to happy..i was just shouting at my bf "OMG MACY IS BEING SICK OMFG"
    He was jsut sat on xbox..completly fine..

But after it was over..i calmed down and manged to clean it up too!!! :O
    And now i dont mind so much.. its still a horrid noise.. but i have cleaned it up everytime :3

Still wouldnt like to deal with human v* thou! heck nooo!!
    But i thought this was a good step lol
    "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead"

./\、 ..meow?
    (゚、 。 7
    .|、 ~ヽ
    .じしf_,)ノ ..

Default Re: Kinda a silly thing but still woo :3 (tiny bit gross)

i have a cat too.....i hate that noise.......but always feel bad for him........i wonder how he feels........but i also am amazed at the fact that after he's done doing that ...he's fine.....goes back to playing and eating.......wish i was like that
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have cleaned up after my puppy a few times. But they don't make the same noises, and it doesn't look or smell much like a human's so it's not too bad.

Good job! That is a step! I have 2 cats and they do that all the time...blech. Hate the sound and sight of it, but I think I'm okay with dealing with it cuz I know I can't catch anything. I would clean up animal V* every hour on the hour every day if I never had to deal with childrens' (potentially) contagious v*...lol.

I have to say, your wording paired with your smiley faces made me laugh when I was reading this. But seriously, that is awesome of you. When I was younger, I had a dog that would get too excited and would v* a little on the floor after a couple good hacking sounds. Admittedly, everytime he did that i would dash for the door and call at him to GTFO but he almost never came and would just stand there wagging his tail after he was sick on the floor like "YAY I FEEL BETTER ". After it was done, I felt the same as you. Grossed out but able to deal with it and just give my dog a dirty look or two before he was my best friend again.

I wonder if it's because we know we can't catch anything from it? Or maybe because it's different looking that human v*? Hmmmm
    Just remember to breath....

hehe im glad you liked my story lol
    It is a funny one, not a huge step but a tiny one.. ^-^
    I guess cat s* only realyl smells liek cat food and looks like it too lol
    And yes it prob cos i kno i wont catch anything..thats the worst :| >.<
    We should all get those white mask people wear in out breaks hahaha
    "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead"

./\、 ..meow?
    (゚、 。 7
    .|、 ~ヽ
    .じしf_,)ノ ..