Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Lightbulb the pizza hut curse

i know this sounds weird but there seems to be a pizza hut curse where whenever we eat pizza hut, one of us always Vomits! be it a friend, my family even me but the trouble is no one else seems to notice so we keep oredering! luckily i won't touch the stuff! does anyone else have anything similar?

Lightbulb Re: the pizza hut curse

I know! Pizza hut is HoRRIBLE!!! It's all the grease and nasty stuff they bake with. Trust me, I keep 10ft away from that pizza. Your not alone.

Default Re: the pizza hut curse

I love Pizza Hut! I ate it on Wed night and was fine! I don't want people to be afraid of food! Yum!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

It is my favorite but I can expect a stomachache every stinking time I eat it. I actually think it's two reasons-one, because it is so greasy and fattening, and two, because it tastes so dang good that people overeat. I know I do. Then after a while all that grease and fat hits me and I am sorry I did it. But then i do it again the next time!
    JANNA

Omg... last time I went to pizza hut, I came down with a violent stomach bug half way through but I didn't really eat any of the food there because I felt too ill... I caught it from my mum the day before, so it wasn't the place, the irony made me laugh though but a place is just a place, you can't think to much about these things x
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the curse is broken! thats right we ate pizza hut and no one was sick

You are mistaken. Clean up that puddle of puke in the laundry room and then edit your last post.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yes sir

Omg I got sick on pizza hut on my 14th birthday. Its evil

I LOOOOOVE Pizza Hut and have never heard of fanyone I know getting sick from it. It is sso fattening but oh so worth it.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefloyd12 View Post
    Omg I got sick on pizza hut on my 14th birthday. Its evil
    Omg, the exact same thing happened to me on my 14th birthday!
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"

I love Pizza Hut! The only thing is it's super greasy and cheesy. It definitely makes me have to spend some time in the bathroom later on in the night, but I've never V from it

You may find these links helpful!

This is late, but my dad works for bupa, and he was fitting in something for pizza hut (Im not sure what it was) but he said the kitchens were absolutely filthy, he said he'd never eat there (Im only 14 btw)

I love Pizza Hut!

Hand-tossed crust (not too thick not too thin) with super-supreme (all the toppings) and add jalapeņo peppers!

Never ever even had any issues with it!

Ps - Lol at Gumdropper about the laundry room!

I used to love Pizza hut and while ive never v* from it, i will spend hours on the toilet - lol. But i do know alot of people who have v* from it as well - yuck.

I think it's the grease. They practically deep fry the crust. It always made me feel sick until I started breastfeeding, now I need the calories so I'm addicted to pizza hut. I actually sent my husband out to get me one last night after dinner and am about to eat the leftovers for breakfast!
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."- Thomas Paine

Never had any issue with it. I've always considered pizza to be one of "safer" foods for emets since it's made to order and it's not like something that's been sitting around a long time. Maybe some of you have glutton problems?

I prefer Dominos. Yummy!

I worked for Pizza Hut for one week when I was in college. I quit when I learned that the cheese was NOT cheese, not even cheese food. The tomato sauce was equally chemical laden. It surely won't kill you in small doses, but your reaction is probably to the combination of the ingredients --- most made in a lab. Hate to be so obnoxious about this, but it may explain the v**.

Stella

We had pizza hut pizza on my trip and no one got sick from it. Took some convincing for me to eat it, b/c im wary of fast food period, but this time I was actually mad, cause it got eaten up before I could eat more.XD

Its delicious. I love Pizza :3

Mmmmm.....never met a pizza I didn't like.
    P.S. Glad the curse is broken!