Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Interesting...

Default Interesting...

I know I haven't posted for a while because frankly I'm doing great. Wouldn't say I'm cured but am close to it.

Anyway I was at this site, Themostfeared.com where you choose what you fear most out of two choices. I was going through all of them, and I ended up saying I fear vomiting more than being buried alive. Well when you click these things, it tells you what percent of people chose the same as you. Now, it said 0% of people feared throwing up more than being buried alive. BUT what I found interesting is that it WAS an option.

WARNING: The picture they use is SEMI-GRAPHIC For throwing up so don't go if things like that make you sqeamish. BTW: This is a promotional site for the movie DEVIL Just so you know.

I was wondering what everyone thought?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

Default Re: Interesting...

Hmm...i never thought i'd say this but i think i would actually rather vomit than be buried alive, i mean if buried alive meant they thought you were dead and proper buried you for ever, rather than being buried for a set length of time, mind you i don't think i'd like to be buried even for a few minutes come to think of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.