Hi, I'm Lauren.
I'm 17 and have been dealing with emet since I was 6, but it got severely bad when I tured 13. I'm home alone right now cause I was too afraid to go to school. It's been this way for years. I haven't been able to go to school cause I'm scared I'll get sick. Last year I had a classroom with a window and this helped me cause it made me feel like if I had got sick I could go outside in my own privacy. Now, this year I don't have a room with a window and I just feel extremely panicky and claustrophobic cause I feel as if I do start feeling bad, anxious, or sick that I won't be able to get out quickly. Does anyone else have this issue?

Also when I start to have bad anxiety, it seems to make me feel better if I scratch my leg or pull my hair a little bit. As if it distracts my mind of something, anyone else? I'm doing a lot better than I have been, but I've been kinda in a plateau these past few months. I've been doing therapy for about 2 years and hoping we can up the sessions. I'm also take BuSpar, anyone else taking this? The side effects (dizziness, headaches) are not helping with the anxiety either!