Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So yeah. Reflux has been here for about 5 days now. Went shopping today at thought I was going to v stomach acid in the mall right by Santa Clause. My mom thought I should eat so we spent 80.00 for steak dinners. I came home and wanted to poop because I was holding it for three hours. I went and wiped and it was GREEN. I've pooped green in the past like when I had colored icing on cakes. I didnt eat anything yesterday that could cause green poop but on Tuesday and Wednesday I had a large icecream from Dairy Queen that had red and green sprinkles all over it and in the cup. Could this be it? I feel kinda icky. A low grade nausea but that could be nerves. My temperature is in the normal range. Any idea what this is? It's ruining my freaking Christmas. I'm so afraid I'll v over my aunts (lives next door) tonight. Uhhh. LIFE
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Sweety, you need to eat dry toast and crackers. Excess stomach acid can be painful and upsetting. Stay away from acidic foods such as tomateos, tomateo sauce, pizza, apples, oranges, lemons and limes, oranges juice (you can add water to orange juice to reduce to acid content), onions, pasta and alcohol.

It's normal to have an odd colored bowel movement after not eating, as it's only bile and stomach fluids. And food coloring, even from icecream, is destroyed in your stomach and cannot turn your bowel movements to a different color.

Eat dry toast, soup, and drink lots of liquids to help combat the acid reflux. I recommend going to the pharmacy and getting a strong antacid product. Drinking milk can absorb the excess acid too.

Hope this helps! [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

im pretty sure you'll be fine. I had a steak last night, they're probably the mildest things you can eat, as long as they're cooked properly they'resafe..
    as for the poop thing..i have experienced similar problems in those regions..nothing to worry about aslong as it's going out of your system. it could well have been icecream sprinkles.
    im sorry you suffer from reflux, but atleast you know that you don't have some sort of virus etc... you have a reason for the nasty acid sensation.
    you probaboly feel nauseus from mulling this over, but needless to say, you'll be OK.

I think I'm catching something. I'm really really really scared. I feel nauseous--not sure if it's panic or not. There is some gurgling going on in my stomach. Kinda feels like hunger but kinda doesnt. My face feels hot. Temperature is 98.8 now. I just crapped two more times and its still green. Its softer than usual but no diarhhea yet. I'm SO scared. I dont want to V. And now that I feel sick I cant take part in the family get together tonight. Why is this happening? If I were to v would I have by now? Or is it just starting? Uhhhh. I got a long night in store for me.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

no, you're nervous, and you're anticipating feeling worse..which is why you need a distraction. you've probably eaten something high in fibre over the past couple of days which is making you 'go,' it would be very unusual to suddenly catch something at this time..so fear not.
    i also feel pretty rough but im sure it's not a bug..and my stools are soft.

Aww hunn try to calm down. I'm sure you'll be fine, and you know what? We're here for you, no matter what.

The nausea is most likely from anxiety. I'm pretty sure. And as for the
    green poop, your body doesn't have anything in it, so it is just green
    bile your pooping out instead of v*ing out. So try not to worry. Trust
    your body. And try to eat something. Toast is great. Take it slow, but
    eat!

How do you feel now?

yes i agree crackers and toast

the reason you're pooping so much is because of your nerves
    when i get nervous all i do is poop!
    im often scared that on my wedding day i'll be going down the aisle and i'll have to turn back around and go poop b/c of my nerves!

no worries..i dont think you're sick [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

(((((hugs))))))
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

Hey Mystikal Star...I hope you are feeling better !!
    You may just have some bowel issues now, I get that from time to time....nonetheless I am wondering if you are doing and much hope that you are ok. Hang in there...whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Hey myst!

Believe me you dont have a bug, if you did your going to the br #2 would be like water. Its happened like that serveral times to me, so believe me you dont have a bug, and green poo is normal, everyone gets that sometimes. It sounds like your stomach may just be giving you acidy problems. Do you have any form of antacid? Im sorry your feelin bad. I was feeling pretty bad earlier too, but it was just cause I just got my stinkin period. Is it around that time of the month for you? Im sorry your feelin bad, but it will pass, it does not sound like you have a bug, but just acidy stomach and your intestines are gettin bugged too some by it. Hang in there!

How are you doing now? It sounds like nerves to me. And as for the green poo, I have had that before. I seem to get it after I eat/drink something purple or blue. Wierd I know, but that is always the case for me.

Also if I take my vitamins, the iron makes it green too. Try not to worry too much! If I worry and panic, I have to poo alot!!! It sounds like your anxiety is taking over. Please try to relax and not let this ruin your Christmas!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Charlotte