Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

It was inevitable a thread like this would be made, what did all of yah get for x-mas.

I got nothing [img]smileys/smilies_43.gif[/img]I guess I must have been extra naughty [img]smileys/smilies_22.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Awww you didnt get anything?? Here's a christmas card then for anyone!

Hmm...what did i get...some clothes, snow globe, cute stationary set, this little box, an ornament, an anime scrapbook, some stuffed animals, and candy!hehe..

Merry Christmas everyone! ^-^Edited by: wing
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

lets see, I got some cool things for my apartment...some odd and ends, and a pretty necklace from my boyfriend

what else did you guys get..
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Lets see, well I got a comment tonigiht, a comment from someone that just ruined much more than my spirit.

Miriam

</font>

I love the holidays.. I got a new coat, purse and ring. Very exciting.. but it's also very nice to spend time with my extended family [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small in comparison to what lies within us.

I got spoiled this year

Got a Pacman game, Toby Keith CD, The Young Black Stallion DVD, Dodgeball DVD, a horse encylopedia, and Spongebob jammies

Well, let's see....I got a new vacuum, underwear,[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]jeans/sweaters/socks, lighted makeup mirror, scent stories, money, picture frame, scarf/hat, and potporri thingys to hang on the wall. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

My dad and I have just got a new computer - so I got a printer and some other accessories for it.

I dont know what I've got from my mum!! I have divorced parents so spend 1 day with my dad and 1 with my mum. So who knows!!! he he - I have to do the whole christmas day thing again now - pah - christmas is very scarry!

I've been utterly ruined again.
    new music clock ( it has piano keys for numbers ) curling tongs, pink and grey jumper, adidas trainers, Bench trousers, new top, cute music biros with rubber, my *favourite* York Jellies, green bracelets, showergels, crimbo soap, new earrings from..a *friend* and a couple'a books..
    oh yeh, my mum bought me a cocktail shaking kit with miniture bottles of martini and smirmoff lol- it even came with cocktail olives in a jar..my mum rules lol.
    to be honest, i had a lot more fun giving out the presents i had bought.

I got a bunch of little things,WAY TOO MUCHcandy, a white gold and diamond necklace from my boy, Shrek 2, The Sims 2, a teddy bear, a new boarding jacket, UGG slippers (not the boots), fleece pants with a matching jacket, something else that hasn't arrived yet lol, a bunch of gift certificates for Macy's and my favorite store EXPRESS, some American Express Gift Cheques, a bracelet, socks, tickets to a show in San Francisco, a bunch of cnadles for my apartment, a couple of cookbooks,a whole lot of relaxation aromatherapy lotions and bath stuff... the list goes on. A lot of little things. Oy vey. Oh yeah, and tires for my car!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got lots of stuff. I did really well this year.

I got two U2 CDs, a gift certificate to Williams Sonoma, Ren &amp; Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2, a new book bag, money, candy, a watch, socks, and Harry Potter books 1 through 4.

I teach so the books are for the classroom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

So far, I got money, gift cards to Linens -n- Things and Pier 1, a couple of sweaters, a calendar, a palm tree wind chime, a little tiny wallet that my mom bought me that says "Princess" (I am 29 years old, but my mom still calls me her princess)lol, a purse, a sweater from my aunt, a homemade candle from Costa Rica from my aunt, a wooden trivet from Costa Rica, a couple of ornaments and other little things. My husband and I are exchanging tonight, so I don't know what I got from him yet. I think more stuff is coming in the mail too. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

I got all the little stocking stuffers and such (including hand sanitizers, yay!) and I got candy and body lotion from my friends. then i got:

Acool hang-up glass thing, areally cool floofy scarf,a hard rock cafe boston shirt,a shirt from Australia, blue striped and purple fuzzy socks, $50 from my grandpa, a clock with a picture of me and my cousin on her wedding day in it
    a little blue wallet and a little hair wrap clip that hangs off my hair wrap, claw hair clips, my messenger bag from Bongo (only $15, yes!), aaand.....a DRUM SET!!!! YAY! It's black and very cool, and now i can annoy the hell out of my parents when I'm mad at them! I'm so happy!

Anyway, merry christmas!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

You are all forgetting the most important gift : The gift of life =)

Though we are plagued with emet, there is no denying it is wonderful to be alive =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

I had a great Christmas this year - was spoilt rotten with clothing, books, stuff for my room, sewing accessories (I like doing Cross Stitch), cds, dvds....so much! I can't believe I was so lucky this year [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I hope santa was as kind to you all as he was to me[img]smileys/smilies_43.gif[/img]
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

I was spoiled rotten this Christmas too. I gotsomeclothes (most of them were pink [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]), Gilmore Girls Season 2 on DVD [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img], a Husky teddy bear (My school's mascot), Aneat looking stress ball because hell, I need it[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]!! A purse and awallet with an embroidered 'N'. And my dad, who is in India this Christmas,is bringing me back some stuff from there! So, Santa was really good to me this year. But probably the best presentI gotwas.....

SNOW IN HOUSTON ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To you Northerners, it may not be such a big deal, but it NEVER NEVER NEVER snows in Houston!!! And on Christmas Eve too (that has NEVER EVER happened)!!!The last timeit snowed here was in1989. I wasn't even here then. And as most of you know, I am Canadian, and snow is just a big part of me and my childhood. I hadn't seen snow in almost 10 years!!!! So to have blankets of snow on Christmas Eve and snowflakes falling downon my facewas the ultimate Christmas present!!! Ialmost cried, because it reminded me of my childhood and of Canada. Although the snow melted the next day, and it was only two or so inches, it was still a remarkable miracle to have snow on Christmas Eve in Houston!! I had wanted a white Christmas for so long, and I finally got it!! I always said, it just isn't Christmas without snow!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_43.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I'm glad you got a white Christmas Neha! How wonderful for you!

I got 3 shirts, candles, towels for my bathroom, a pair of flannel jammies, some money, gift card to Pier 1, and some small stocking stuffers.