Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a new game that I got off of a different board.

In this game, on person writes a description of a person as that person (or in first person), without mentioning their name and the next person has to guess who that person is and theywrite a person with a descriptionandso on and so forth. You give hints and clues to who the person isin your description by quotes of theirs, things they are famous for, things they do, etc. The people can be anyone famous--historical figures,celebrities, artists,etc. Make sense?? I'll do an example:

I say: I got married twice this year, one of which was anulled within 55 hours. But it's my Perogative! Who am I?

The next person says: Britney Spears

That same person says: I am always living in the Shadow of someone else's dream, especially that of my big sister. Who am I?

The next guesser says: Ashlee Simpson. (If they get it right[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img].)

Make sense??

I'll start:

I had a huge year in 2004 with my album sales and with 4 chart-topping hits, some of where I "Confessed" all! When I heard I was nominated for a bunch of Grammy's, all I had to say was "YEAH!" Who am I?Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Usher!!

I was young when I started my career as a hip hopsinger/songwriter. I was killed in a plane crash on the way back homefrom filming a music video. Who am I?
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh gosh!!! I know her too! It is on the tip of my tongue!! (well...fingers..lol) Hmmmmm....

I think I got it!!!! It was the singer in the group "Destiny's Child"???

I forgot her name though...grrrrrrrrr[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Ok, my turn....

I was a very popular rock/pop star. I died in the mid to late 70's. Everyone knows me as "The King".

Aalyiah was killed in a plane crash, wasn't she?

ELVIS PRESLEY!!!

ok my go,

I have a succesful actress for a wife -she is the mother of my child who isthe Apple of my eye.
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Gweneth Paltrow? I think I spelled her name right.

I was on a very successful TV sitcom for about 10 years (I think), and I recently had a little girl. I named her after a drink.

Courtney Cox?

I have a beautiful smile, and very recently gave birth to twins. My husband's first name is Danny.

None other than Julia Roberts!

After two successful movies this year, and being named Hollywood's newest"it" girl,some people may call me a "Mean Girl" or a "Teenage Drama Queen," butI just tell them to stop spreading those "Rumors."

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Lindsay Lohan of course!!

I've been an angel twice, and a Mary once. But most recently I've been known as Justin's girl.

Cameron Diaz!

I am a composer of many West End musicals - including one recently made into a film...
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Andrew Lloyd Webber??

I am a very controversial rapper and musical artist. My rhymes and lyrics cause uproar and offend almosteverybody. And although "the FCC won't let me be or let me be me"I really do believe that "it would be so empty without me!" Who am I?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Eminem!

I've been around for 2 decades. I've sang and shocked my way
    through the media over the years. I'm a mom, and the writer of
    children's books. But I will always be known as the material girl.

Madonna!

I have 2 children and another on the way...my wife is a bit Spicy but no where near as hot as my right foot...I'll always beknown as 'golden balls' after a comment made by the mrs. on a chat show...

soccer player..David Beckem...I think.

I spent 8 years in a very famous house. You may think my affair was bad, but if you remember, I never inhaled.

Bill Clinton???

Moved into my house in 1952, I have a son with big ears and my grandson getsdrunk (a lot!!!). My wave is infamous??? who am i?
    Che33a Xx

Prince Charles

♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

i am 18 and have my own clothing line with my twin sister. i am on all the tabloids, with rumors about my eating disorder. who am i?
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Mary-Kate Olsen

I just recently split with my also famous husbandandalso split withFriends in 2004. Who am I?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Jennifer Aniston

I was a wonderful actress and humanitarian, not a nun tho I played on in a Nuns story. I was very much a Fair Lady and enjoyed a Roman Holiday.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Who is Audrey Hepburn? Oh, sorry, this isn't Jeopardy [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I have a nickname that I like to call myself: "Mimi." Recently, I have been "emancipated" like a "Butterfly". It's been my all time "daydream" and "fantasy." I have had several number one hits, and am known to hit the high notes. Who am I?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Mariah Carey![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I started out as quite a "square peg" but since then have married
    "Ferris Bueller". I also have a son named James. My show
    was cancelled last year, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop
    wearing my Manolo Blahnik shoes!

Sarah Jessica Parker....Sex and the City..my favorite show....so sad it's gone

I starred in a movie that made "Life is like a box of chocolates" famous, and I named my volleyball Wilson.
    ~Sheri~

Tom Hanks!

I was married to one of hollywoods hunks, but I was no stepford wife. Now I'm doing fine and absolutely bewitching.
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Nicole Kidman

My best friend is a starfish and I live in a pineapple under the sea.
    ~Sheri~

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!!!

I starred in pirates of the caribbean and am in an upcoming remake of an old favorite...plus i suffer from anxiety (not too mention i'm really hott

Johnny Depp! Ohhh I love him!

I'm filthy rich, and think I'm "hot". I recently got engaged to a man with the same first name as me.

EWWW!!! Paris Hilton [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I am currently in the news alot due to anew movie out this summerand also formy controversialviews on certain issues such as post-partum depression. I amengagaed toa former star of a popular WB show who is a lot younger than I am. My recent behavior has been raising some eyebrows. Who am I?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Tom Cruise!!! I ALSO raised eybrows both because of this issue in the topic aboveand because back in the 8o's I set a trend for my choice of eyebrow style.Whether bare naked on a Blue lagoon or in my Calvins, I alwaysmade an impression. Who am I?
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Brooke Shields.

I'm an awesome actress, one of the few OK w/o "Speed"ing down the alter. I won Miss Congeniality twice and did it all while you were sleeping.
    Benjamin Franklin

Sandra Bullock.

I'm an actress who's Crazy/Beautiful, and a virgin suicide. I like to Bring It On and hang with my friendly neighbourhood spiderman.

kirsten dunst

i am a real angel. i get teased for some of the things i say on my show. i am newly wed to a boy so hot hes 98 degrees. is this chicken?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.