Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So fellow Sims Fans, tell me how you like The Sims 2??

Goodness!! I'm just crazy about it!!! I had to have my mom take it away so I wouldn't play it during school days!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]That's how addicted I am!!!I have no self-control when it comes to that game!!!I love it so much!! The graphics are superb, and the new options--off the hook!!! I love how your Sims can actually GROW now, and you can watch them grow and have families, etc. So tell me what you guys think about the game.

Are you just as excited as I am for the next Expansion Pack:

The Sims 2 University??

Here's more info if you haven't heard already:

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep1_index.php

Gosh I'm so excited!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]You can say it...lol I'm a nerd! [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_49.gif[/img]

By the way, the whole site in general is awsome. You have downloads, exchanges, stories, etc. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Just what us Sims nerds need!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OMG neha! I too, am a fellow addict!!!!

I crack up when the couples make out and the woman has her baby. Its too cute!!! Its such an awesome game and I play it for hours on end. I love the fact that its so realistic, and sometimes good exposure therapy when they eat food that has been left out too long!

anyone else a sim addtict
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I got the Sims 2 for Christmas! I love it!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

At the risk of me sounding like an idiot, what is a sims?</font>

Jill,

Hello Fellow Sims addict!!! I love all the Sims little interactions!!! They are so hillarious!!! I am glad thatwe have so many more options than the first one!! It is cute when the Sims first fall in love and have their first kiss and everything!!! I do too like how everything is realistic and it happens in stages!!!

It is good exposure therapy actually!! Although I still freak out when it happens!!

Allie,

Oh!! I hope you are enjoying your game!!! It's the best isn't it?? What a great Christmas present!!!

Miriam,

The Sims are the people in the Sims 2. It's a computer game where you create people--Sims--and watch them just live life at your control of course. They can getjobs, get married, have relationships, children...etc. It's all about maintaining your Sim and keeping him/her happy and achieving their aspirations. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Yes the Sims have aspirations too!! They cango through6 different stages in life-- Baby, Toddler,Child, Teenager, Adult, and Elder. You just watch them grow and it's justso much fun!!!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I love the Sims 2 aswell. I couldn't belive it the first time one of my pregnant sims had throw up as one of her fears!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I got the original Sims about 5??? years ago and haven't gotten any of the new games, because all I could do was set things on fire, I was terrible at it, all the stuff I created would get destroyed or I would put things in the wrong place so it would create a ghetto and I would get all bummed.... maybe I'll buy the new Sims and try it out. it seems to be more about the actual Simsthan than about Sim City. It sounds super fun!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

has anyone seen a sim fart yet! lol. Its the funniest thing. I must say I have only seen the males do it so far!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

yea i've only seen a male fart so far. But i love it soo sooo much, i got it for my birthday in october, and I've been playing it as much as possible since then! I've actually had to have my dad hide it from me when i have projects, kind of like Neha! Recently I've been trying to make me...my hair and eyes and skin are such peculiar colors though, i've finally collected the perfect eyes, (gray/blue) from the download options on the sims 2 site, but i still need to get hair and skin. I was very suprised when my pregant sim v*ed though...but it wasnt graphic at all.

oh, and i am so excited for University! I'm gonna save up for it...yay!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hale,

I know!!! The first time I saw that my Sim had the same fear I did...I felt we really connected!! HA! Just Kidding!! No, but it was pretty cool anyway.

Jo,

I think you'd really like The Sims 2. There are a lot more options and things to do. And, I too had the problemof my Sim always burning down the house when they cooked or with the fireplace or whatever too. What you do is buy them a fire alarm and put it anywhere in the houseso that the firefighters come as soon as your Sims have a pyro moment. Also, increase their cooking skills so that they are less likely to burn food!

Jill,

YES!! I've seen Sims fart!! It's hillarious!!! And it's only the males!! LOL!! I've also seen them pick their ears...ewww!!

Anya,

It's crazy!! My mom had to lock it up in a cabinet so I wouldn't be tempted to get it and play when I really should be working [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_49.gif[/img]It's that bad!

Ihaven't created a Sim that looks like me yet, but I think it would be fun to do so so I could live vicariously through her lol... give her my name...giveher a hunky Brad Pitt-looking husband....a money making job....I'll err...my Sim...would be livin' large! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]I haven't tried downloading from TS2 site yet though. I do see that they have some good downloads though! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]By the way, do you download from any other place or just the official site?

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!