Ok so, two questions here.

First: I'm iron deficient but everytime i take an iron supplement or a multi-vitamin with iron in it is makes me feel VERY VERY sick for about 15 minutes after taking it. And I always take it with a meal. I tried this iron supplement called "Gentle Iron" that's supposed to be easy on the stomach. And it really is easy on the stomach, but it doesn't work at all. It is very inconsistent at raising my iron levels and I don't feel like it's realiable. Is there anything out there I can eat or take to increase my iron A LOT that won't make me feel sick? Also, I live in Idaho and fresh fish and clams are not availible, so yeah.

Second: I have an 8 hour road trip ahead of me this weekend. I'm not very scared of the trip itself except that I'm going to be leaving early friday morning and it's a REALLLLLYYY boring drive. In the past, I've gotten an energy drink and drank that to keep my eyes open but they make me feel very sick so I don't want to drink them. I think it's because of the excessive amount of caffiene and sugar in them. Is there anything else I can do to fight the drowsiness I get when I take long drives?

Thanks in advance.