Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chat

Post Chat

Hey guys, I haven't been on for a while. I just want someone to talk to I guess. I stayed home from school today and im really sad... so if u wanna talk im here.

Default Re: Chat

I would`nt mind a quick word. I` m a person who logs on to this site twice a week in an internet cafe, as I don`t have my own computer. I`m unemployed, & get really bored, & have loads of time for brooding about things, especially emetophbia, & other things that "normal" people never worry about, or give a second thought to. I often think about the number of times that I `ve "V"ed in my life, & feel very ashamed & guilty about that, thinking what a gross, digusting person I was, as I used to do it once a year as a child for no reason, I used to binge drink as an adult until 14 years ago. I`ve not "V"ed since then, but I still feel angry with myself about it, & think " how could I have been so repulsive, what must other people have thought of me!. I know this probably sounds daft, even to another person with emetophobia, butthat`s how I feel. I have to log off now, as my computer session is about to time out, but I`ll be back online on teusday.

Hi sorry to hear that you are having such a bad day, I actually have been having a rough time lately myself. If you need to talk I am here.

I`m not doing too badly at the moment, but as I`m unemployed, I have too much time on my hands, so I guess I just think too much. I sometimes wish that I was the kind of person that can just take life as it comes, instead of wishing that things were diferent. I seems to me as if life sends problems just to drive us to distraction, have you ever noticed that problems always come in gangs, never one at a time?

Yeah, I know what you mean about clusters of problems instead of coming one at a time. I hate when that happens! I've been doing better lately, and now I'm finally getting over a cold I caught on thursday or friday. But now my moms sick so I am absolutley bored out of my mind because its a long weekend and we were supposed to do a buncha stuff together. Plus, it's cold outside and nobodys awake so im stuck inside with nothing to do.

I am in the chat room right now.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ugh I came home early today cuz i wasn't feeling well and I ate 3 prunes at home after eating a jelly sandwich and water for lunch at school an hour ago.... my stomach feels like crap but I ate the prunes anyway to see if they cause any bm. I was having stomach pains all day from needing to go so i hope they help. Meanwhile, I will be home worrying my brains out about every possible body-related problem in my life. Vomiting, weight gain, bloat, constipation.... the list goes on. Hows everyone else feeling today?

i stayed home today..

How are you feeling?

crying at the moment

Well im here at the moment if you need to talk

ugh...my mom doesnt know yet but i plan on telling her but i didnt go to school today and i was suppose to go to a meeting at my school with her but i feel stoopid cuz i stayed home but i cant help it and i saw the anger in her face and she slammed the door and i cried

Im sorry... i know how you feel. Probably not the exact feeling but I have suffered with school my entire life. I basically had to lie to my teacher to get out of school today and tell her i was sick but I was actually just having a horribly depressing day. My mom used to get so upset at me when i was younger too but im sure things will work out with you. Life does suck sometimes but i found that things always have to change eventually.

yupp..im 17..nd ive been sufferin with it since i was bout 7... it wass worsee wen i was little..i missd so much skool back then...i jus cnt wait to graduate this year ugh...i wanna be homeschooled.....do u know how to post picturess??

Yeah im almost 14 and have had it since i was 7, too. And Im not sure how to post pictures considering i dont have any on my profile, lol.

lol..are you going to school..tomorrow

Nevermind i just figured it out! Go to user CP and on the side underneath where it says "your profile", click on edit profile picture.

ehh i cnt uncheck that stupid thing that says do not use avatarr..ill use mozilla internet

thats dumb. It did that to me too.. until i just clicked on the other little check box beneath it. u cant uncheck it, u can only check the other one, if that makes sense...

oh..u goin to skool tomoro

Yeah, sadly, i dont think i have a choice. But ill try to make the best of it. How about u

possibly..i think im gunna enroll in homeschooling

thats an idea. i always wanted to be homeschooled but my mom wanted me to be with kids all day instead.

Well today I found out that my only friend at school is getting kicked out for some dumb reason and today was his last day. I dont think ill be going back for awhile myself... I just hope that means something good will happen soon because i cant stand another bad event. I think i can say i deserve something at this point in my life...

My emetophobia has been really good lately and yesterday was my 14th birthday, so my mom baked me a confetti cake with chocolate frosting and i ate 3 peices. It was sooooo good! I had a really good night with my family also, but now I feel like crap again. It's such a letdown when you know that school is ahead. I was gonna try to skip today cuz i ate breakfast an hour late and i dont wanna eat lunch at normal school time, but i think ill just go in late. I obviously can't skip stupid lunch but i just wont eat till i get home or something. Or maybe i can sneak in some crackers during a class. I'm just so not looking forward to dumb school. But I have to go for my mom. She did so much for me yesterday and she always does... she's the only thing keeping me going i guess. And my brother, too. Im just really worried about snack and lunchtime though because i usually sit in the bathroom the entire time, waiting. They make us go outside in the freezing cold and i just can't take it. It makes me super depressed. But i do know i can look forward to baking when i come home cuz i got a mixer for my birthday and some other cool stuff. I hope this day doesn't knock me down, no matter what happens. Thanks to anyone who read this. I just needed to clear my mind.