Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Chinese food leftover fridge not closed properly

I ate leftover chinese food this morning, it was put in my dridge but when I woke up this morning my dfridge door wasn't closed properly and my fridge wasn't as cold as it should ahave been. So I mean it was cool in there (I have a ckae in there and the icing is a bit soft fromt he fridge being opened, but not melted off). I am worried, leftover rice, garlic brocolli vegetable spring rolls, garlic green beans, and noodles. What do yuo think?

Default Re: Chinese food leftover fridge not closed properly

i'm sure you're fine......i leave it in my car for hours and still eat it
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i hate it when things like this happens because you dont wanna waste food but at the same time you dont wann get sick. just because the door was left open doesnt mean it doesnt stop running though. if it was unplugged or switched off then it would be a worry. so i think everything still would be cold enough.
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Hey, the chinese food definetly was warmer than it probably shoul dhave been, but I was fine and didn't get sick, thanks all!

You're a lot braver than I am, Carolee. When in doubt I thow it out! Better safe than sorry is my motto. Of course.......... this means I throw out a lot of perfecty good food, but that's another story for another day.

If nothing is melted completely in your fridge, there's no way the food could have spoiled. It may not be as good as it could be of course, but that won't make you v*. I'm sure you're fine. Don't let worrying stand in the way of eating. [I should follow my own advice eh? lol]

I'm glad you're okay!

It is very risky to store food not properly closed. Using leftovers isn't that hard. You simply have to get into the cheap mindset of conserving. By doing this, you'll save yourself time and money.