Hi everybody,

After moving around so much (am originally American, but am going to university in Britain and go back and forth a lot) I finally decided it was time to get some professional help for my emet, so I went to my GP and got a referral for a therapist, after waiting a few weeks, they scheduled me for a "telephone triage" to see where I was at. This went alright, but I am a bit sensitive to the word v* and usually like the brits because they just say sick, this therapist however did not... And she said that I would be put on a waitlist for CBT, and I told her that I would be going back to the states for the summer, and she told me that I would likely need to wait until after I was back to start the CBT. This morning though I got a call saying that I'd been prioritized and am going to be starting CBT on Tuesday... I'm excited to start, but I guess I had kind of mentally prepared myself for going on with things as normal for a while, and only having to start in a few months, so now hearing that I'm starting next week I'm getting pretty anxious, and I don't really know what to expect... I feel like I should just be excited at the prospect of getting better, but I'm not, I'm quite apprehensive that I'll have to shake things up...Is that normal? What will I have to do in CBT?