Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Am I Sick?

Exclamation Am I Sick?

So I woke up this morning fine, I felt fine laying in bed watching tv. Then I stood up. My stomach hurts so bad I doubled over. I'm not n* at all, in fact I'm not all that nervous. My stomach feels like someone has punched me as hard as they could. I can't stand up straight and walking hurts it even more. I don't have to go to the bathroom and I don't feel like I have to v*. I don't know what is wrong!!! I have some gallstones, but usually when they hurt me it doesn't feel like this. I also have IBS and I'm lactose intolerant, but I didn't eat any dairy and IBS usually feels like its lower in my intestines. HELP!

Default Re: Am I Sick?

It could be gas. I've had plenty of gas pain over the years, and many times it's had me doubled over in agony too. Just rest and see how it goes. If you're worried, you should see your doctor just to put your mind at rest. It definitely doesn't sound like an sv.

I don't necessarily think its like a cold/virus sort of thing. My boyfriend was sick and v* two days ago, but I feel fine other than this stomach pain. I am researching a little, I think its either a gallbladder attack (which I had a bad one two days ago) or a reaction to a flu shot I got yesterday. Either way I going to go to class, if it still feels bad I may go to the doctor just in case something is wrong. I hate having so many medical issues!!! UGH!!!!!

I'm sorry you're having a rough time! It doesn't sound like an sv. Most probably gonna be your gallbladder issues. Feel better!