Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: everyone..

Everyone: i want to welcome my bestest online friend -- Sammeh - bootyangel

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]lol

im sure she'l tell you more about herself wen she posts here, but shes a lovely loverly person and wil fit in here just fine!!

((((((((((((((((Sammeh)))))))))))))))))))

its taken her a lot to come here, hence why im tryin to give her such a warm welcome [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

so, WELCOME to our family.. its the best place ever [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

loadza loadza loadza love

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thankyou Jen [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Bless you. I'll try to come on here and post as much as I can. Ive read some of the posts and everyone seems really nice and i feel at home nearly already since my best bud is on here too [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Love you jen xx

Welcome to the site Sammeh! I'm Stephanie and I'm 17 years old.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Hi! Welcome to the site! I hope you like it here. (Hannah aged 13)

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

Welcome to the boards. I'm Ashley and I'm sixteen years old. Hope to see you around. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Hi welcome to the site. How do you know eachother???

off a chat room we used to go to, now we just chat on MSN. but we live so close, we shud visit each other soon, shudnt we Sammeh?! lol

Jen xxxxx

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

wow thats good and you both have emet? or are you just showing her the site?

nope. we both have emet.

shes the closest person to me, with it, i think thts why we just bonded.

Jen xxxx

MSN:

Welcome, Sammeh!

This is a place where you can come and everyone will understand you and identify with the feelings and fears you may have about this phobia. It really makes one feel better when you know you are not alone!
    Debbie

wow thats great. And amazing u both have emet and just meet like that. Welocme welcome!!!

Welcome Sammeh!

I'm Rachel, and I'm 21 and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask... around here, you're certain to get some help

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

Awsome to meet you [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

My name is Melissa and I have had Emet for a long time.I am 25 and live in beautiful british Columbia.

[img]uploads/images/Melikasa/Ang1e_avatar.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Welcome Sammeh!! I'm Zach; 20 years old from the US. I'm also new here, just joined earlier this week... and it's such a blessing to have all these people here who actually understand what you're going through! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

-ZJT-
    <center><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Bach gave us God\'s word,
    Mozart gave us God\'s laughter,
    Beethoven gave us God\'s fire,
    God gave us music that we may pray without words.
    </center></font></font>

hi sammeh! mine name is chelsea ( or bella) and im 14! welcome to the site. this is truly my favorite site i come here everyday. everyone is sooo understanding and are great ppl! o one is shunned! email me anytime girl! i luv new friends.

Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"

Bless you guys youre so sweet =) i hope i can talk to you alot more

its amazing that so many people go through what i do and its good to share your feeling with eachother =)

Welcome to the site!! I'm Alli and I'm 19, from Canada. I've had emet for
    as long as I can remember. I've found this site has helped me deal with it
    a lot, and I hope it helps you too! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

welcome once again!

Welcome to the site [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I'm Abi, I'm 19 and I've had emet for 9 years.
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

Nice to meet you, and welcome! I'm Sarah, 29, and I've had emet since I was about 7 or so. Tons of amazing people here, and great advice[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    So take a deep breath and count back from ten, and maybe you\'ll be all right.

-Liz Phair

Hi! Welcome all newbies! I'm Heather. I'm 24 years old and live in Ohio. I've had emet since I was very young, probably six or seven. It's nice to have everyone!

nice to meet u too!

Warm Welcomes! I'm Julie or Salem, but most on here call me Starry either way it dosen't matter. I've been emet since I was around 5 and I'm 16 turning 17 soon!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Silent is my loudest cry, wouldn\'t want to wake the eyes that make me melt inside...

☼Salem☼</font>

i'll just quickly introduce myself

im Sam or Sammeh im 17 and i live in Reading in the UK. Ive had emet since I was about seven but just lately it has got 10x worse... prolly because i havnt v* for so long... but thats how it is i suppose! anyways nice to meet you all x
    <center>+ Sammeh +

</center>

who is that on ur avatar?

Hey Sammeh!!! A huge, warmemet welcome to you!!! Glad to have you aboard!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

yeah, Sammeh, who is that on ur avatar? lol

i shud know shudnt i =|

Jen xxx

MSN: