Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Smile I'm new! Wanted to say hi!

just wanted to say hello.

im very excited and relieved to know this website exists. its so nice to know that people know exactly what i'm feeling and going through and dealing with the same issues i deal with. its nice to have people that understand! i have been dealing with emetophobia since grade five and have seen a dozen doctors and psychiatrists to try and get my anxiety attacks under control. i have been on effexor for about 10 years. it definitely has helped with my panic attacks. i am much better then i was when i was a kid but still suffer from time to time with anxiety attacks and have a lot of trouble traveling or being somewhere new and unfamiliar. im looking forward to having support from a community such as this one.

very happy to be here

Default Re: I'm new! Wanted to say hi!

Hi! Welcome!

welcome to the forum you sound alot like me....ive been on prozac for several years and it has made a world of difference in my life. i still get anxiety attacks about v every so often.......but the total obsessing i had is gone when im on the meds.

hope you find lots of good ideas and advice in here.......again, welcome
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome!

Welcome! I'm new here too. I am glad there is a support group available for emetophobia.

Welcome! Whatever you're seeking from the site, I hope you achieve! They're a lovely bunch

Hello and welcome.

I hope you find the support you're looking for here.