Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation HELP! i have a cat scan tommorow D:

its an adominal/pelvic CT... and im very nervous, because i have to drink 3 bottles of this berry medicine before i go. im afriad that i will get sick :/ yeah, my emet is that bad. so should i worry about it? or will i be fine? im just a little scared

Default Re: HELP! i have a cat scan tommorow D:

how was your cat scan? i've never had one so would like to know how it went
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: HELP! i have a cat scan tommorow D:

Quote Originally Posted by olschesky View Post
    how was your cat scan? i've never had one so would like to know how it went
    well last night i went to the ER and they did it there. first though they gave me n* medicine and then anxity medicine, which made me feel wierd lol
    but a little after that they gave me a huge bottle of gatoraid that i had to drink, then i got wheeled to the machine for the cat scan C:
    i was happy that they gave me it there, otherwise i would of had to drink 3 bottles of thick pasty berry smoothie stuff lol
    but sadly, they still dont know what is wrong with my stomach, so im going to a GI doctor to finally figure out whats wrong C: