Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New Dr.

Default New Dr.

Last thursday I seen a new dr in another town about 50 miles away. She has put me on lexapro and clonazepam. I see her every two weeks and im feeling pretty hopeful. She does want to do exposure therapy which scares me but thats a long time away.

My side effects from the others meds finally went away about 2 days ago. That was horrible.

Now im just worried about what to do with the relationship im in....

( if your lost check my other posts)
    dette også skal passere

Default Re: New Dr.

give the drugs a few more days to really get into your system and you should be able to think more clearly about what to do about your relationship.......do i remember that you are dating someone that has a child that you basically take care of? didn't sound like you were getting much out of that relationship and he pretty much has it made.......

like i said....give yourself a little more time......but i would definitely have to have some changes made in that situation for me to continue in it.........

you deserve to be happy too
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: New Dr.

Thanks!! well he basically told me its over that he is tired of wating for me to get better and that he fought for one thing in his life and he wont do it again....so he took my phone etc and I have to move out tonight....

the confusing part he showed up yesterday to get my phone and the car and he came into my mom and dads house hugged me kissed my forehead said he doesnt want it over etc....told him im no good for anyone right now i need to get better....I feel horrible because im thinking his heart is hurt.

Im confused once again.
    dette også skal passere