So my son and I have had a cold/sinus infectiony thing for a few weeks. My husband and I went to visit family tonight and after we came home, he got a text from his friend asking him to help him work on his basement. So he went over for about an hour. He called me to tell me he was on his way home and said he started to feel like he was getting sick. I asked like I always do, "is it your stomach?" he said "it's my stomach" but then he went on to say it might be what he ate for dinner or that he worked up a really hard sweat at his friends lifting stuff and then went outside and had a few cigarettes which he isn't used to. I asked if he felt pukey and he said no. I told him to tell me if he did and he promised he would. I don't know. Even though I DON'T want to know if he feels like he's going to be sick, I DO want to know so it doesn't just HAPPEN. Does that make sense??
Well now about an hour later he said he has chills and is sweaty and achey. But nothing else. No stuffy nose or cough or anything. But that's exactly how I felt the first day I was sick. Fever, aches, chills, but no other symptoms. No respiratory problems and no stomach problems. It wasn't until the next day that my sinuses started to hurt and I started to cough.
He's very good with being able to tell what's wrong with him. Any time he HAS been sick, he's been able to tell shortly after he started feeling bad. So I'm HOPING that if he was going to get sick, he would have been able to tell by now. Oh God I hope so!!