Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Emet Character in Cute Movie!

If you all haven't seen Legend On The Guardians by now, you have to! It is sooo good! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's the "Owl Movie" that has been advertised.

Well, I saw it last night, and there is only one thing the average emet may not enjoy, which is a cute little baby owl passing her first pellet. She makes the comical yet dreaded faces and gaggy sounds, and then out pops a solid pellet, so it doesn't LOOK like V in any way. I was able to watch it with no anxiety. Aside from that, the film is 100% safe!

So the cute thing? She is a little adorable baby owl, and after passing her pellet she's all shaky and nervous and cute and says "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Her nursemaid says, "You just passed your first pellet!" and the owlet cries, "My first!?!? There's gonna be more!" And looks so cute but so terrified. It made me think of all of us here. A little emet owl!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Emet Character in Cute Movie!

lol! Cute :3
    Been meaning to see that movie, it looks amazing!

Smile Re: Emet Character in Cute Movie!

Haha! That is so crazy that you posted this because I literally thought the exact same thing when I saw the movie on Sat. Night!!!