Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP Nausea BAD

Hi everyone, I am having a bad Morning, well Night as well. Last night Hubby cooked Dinner, and after I ate, I felt sooo tired, like I hade taken on of my Sinus Meds, so I went to lie down, I guess that was a bad move, I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke it was to the feeling of Nausea (BAD) so I adjusted the way I was sleeping, and then I felt better, so I fell asleep again, I woke yet again at almost 1:30 AM, feeling Bad again, so I got my heating pad, and just layed still prayed to please take it away, I have a baby(9 months old) and I can not bear for him to be sick over the new yr..Well I am not sure if it was all the praying I did, but it got better. SO this am I woke up feeling ok, just very gasy, and I would Gag alot, but the gagging is not so bad, its kinda like a burp, but since (Dont Laugh) I can not burp this is the next best thing. and it helps, but I just feel really yucky. I ate something, to see if it makes me feel better, and I still feel bloated and yucky. I HATE THIS!!!! I was doing well, I mean some Nausea here and there, but not this annoying as today.. I wish for the new yr u can make just one wish and that would come true..I would wish that all of us would not longer have this fear.. ok I have to get back to wk, I have a whole day here, I hope I get sneak and chat with you all to get me through this..

Christy

Hi Christy,

I'm sorry you had a rough night. I'm so with you on your wish for the new year. I just want this phobia to be gone, to be able to enjoy life.

Back to your bad night.... it totally could have just been what you ate. I get that sometimes, and it's always from heartburn, then I take a Tums or something and it turns into gas pains and it's just yucky. I hope you're feeling better. You went to work, so that's one good step!

Hugs to you.

Josie

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Thanks Josie, I am hanging in there, I was hoping that coming to wk would make it feel better, since it will keep my mind occupied, but its hard when u have all these gas bubbles in your throat, and u feel like u will V*** at any moment.. I will start my praying again Thanks

Christy

I hope that this sick feeling passes quickly for you. Have you taken anything for the nausea? Maybe it was something you ate. I hope you will be ok!!!!

Oh no! I'm sorry youd had such a horrible night. I hope things get better. Just take it easy, and consume things only easy on the digestive system!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey thats not silly! i cant burp either! anyone else the same?

i cant burp either! anyone else the same?

ME!!! and my mum and dad always think i'm lying when i tell them that i can't actually burp! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

anyways, i hope you start feeling better soon Christy, if you don't maybe you should take something to get rid of the nausea! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.