Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I posted this earlier in the week. A girl at my work has been getting sick everyday after lunch for the last 10 days (it started on Dec 20th). She says its from some medication the doctor put her on, and then changed it to fight an infection from a minor surgery she had. A few of us here at work think she's pregnant, since it tends to happen at the SAME time every day, and she's still hungry enough to eat even though it keeps happening. Now today she called in sick. I know that I shouldn't be scared, after all her last day here is coming up in about 2 weeks and she's probably burning sick days.

I guess I just need to tell myself that after 10 days, someone...including myself would have caught it by now if anyone was going to, right?
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

I think this girl either is pregnant or could actually be ill from the medication she says she is on. All people react differently and some medications are very likely to make you ill if taken on an empty stomach and others make you ill if taken on a full stomach. I wouldn't worry about it because I'm sure she's not contagious because if she thought she had the flu or something, I'm sure she wouldn't continue to come into work.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small in comparison to what lies within us.