Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Check this website out if you haven't found it already. It's very convincing...

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...gemet.htm#what is

Good website.. some of the descriptions did fit me, while others were more extreme than I had ever acted. thank you for sharing the site though [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small in comparison to what lies within us.

yup, I used some of that info in the site i'm making. very good. also check out this site, its mine ;-)

www.freewebs.com/emetophobia

yeah, the info is good isnt it. i emailed the owner to say the info was great [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh yes - i think i have been to that site before too!

good explanation tho! might print it out and hand it out when people tell me 'but we ALL hate vomiting'!!

and so true - i WOULD rather die than vomit - altho i feel a bit better abt that staement now...just trying to think of it as my friend...vomit is my friend - vomit is my friend - vomit is my friend.... [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

great site Laura!

Do you have to pay to do that site?

I havent been aorund for a few weeks - but those are 2 very well wriitten sites. I may consider showing them to my friends

Have seen that site before - think its great!

Will check your site out, too Laura...*goes to check it out*
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

I think I've been to that site before too. I think it's called Gut Reaction or something like that. I remember the first time I read it, it helped me to know that many people can survive all kinds of illnesses without v*. And to know that some person on that site has gone 50 years without v* has been helpful too. I guess it's possible to go without v* for the rest of your life, and I'd like to be one of those people, but without the everyday phobia...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.