Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi please help me...my stomach is so sore and I am starting to freak out. I feel very sick to my stomach all over..this CANT be the flu it just CANT I just had Bronchitis AND food poisoning a week ago

Hi how you doing?

msn me at [email protected] if you need to talk. I will try to help

</font>
    Rachel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you doing now???? Please let us know if you're ok.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

How are you now hunn?

Hang in there. I know it's terrifying, but what can you try to focus on that might help? I find that for myself, I am able to calm down much quicker if I try not to think of "it" actually happening. (I must admit that when I am in a situation like yours I often turn to my anti-anxiety meds. Not that I'm encouraging you to get in the habit of using meds.) I also always have mints &amp; gum, a heating pad, water, andanti-nauseants around. But if those things don't really suit you, maybe you could try soothing music, a bath with epsom salts, or doing some breathing exercises. Hope you feel better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]

Anna

Your stomach may be reacting to the bronchitis you had, it isn't uncommon to feel sick to your stomach when you are getting over something upper-respiratory, such as bronchitis or a cold. Try iced tea with lemon. It not only clears out the remaining mucous from your bronchitis, it also relieves stomach upset.

FEEL BETTER!

Thank you all. It's now Friday morning and I have very painful abdominal cramping. Its in my back too. No diareah, no vomitting. Its new years eve and I fear I will be in too much pain to go out. Thank you all for your advice and support..
    Oh ya, I got myself in such a "state" last night that I convinced myself I was going to vomit and started dry heaving. Of course, I didnt end up vomitting.