Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I still feel like total crap. Just got done eating a piece of cake and I'm wondering if that was a mistake. Last night at about midnight I had one of those little cracker pack thingies. It has four small crackers and the cheese that it spread on by a little plastic stick thing. Know what I mean? Then I had two chocolate-chocolate chip cookies from Subway. I went to bed at 1:30am and woke up at 3:30am. My intestines were rumbling and my stomach was gurgling away. Then I had some small crap cramps. Checked my temperature and it was 98.8 then dropped to 98.1 and then went up and down for a bit. Then came the freaking nausea. At one point I thought I could v. I quicky took an antiemetic and fought the weirdness in my stomach for about an hour. I wasn't planning on falling back asleep but I guess I did. Now here I am--headache, a little bit of nausea. Is this gas? Or again--still just the soon to be arrival of my best monthly friend? It's like 3-4 days away now. I wish it would just start so I know that its my period and not a v bug.

And I've been eating like a non emet lately. My aunt sent cream puffs to me and I ate them KNOWING that she probably touched them while laying them on the plate to bring to me. Then my mom brought cake home from her work which is a group home with 8 mentally retarted residents. My mom is a nurse so she does sanitize alot but i'm still scared. I ate a piece of the damn cake. Now what if an aide dished up the cake? And I bet that they touched the end of it to get it off the spatula and onto the plate. What if they were sick? Or what if a client was sick and they had just cleaned up and forget to wash their hands. OH GOSH. Why did I eat that?

I thought I was getting better. Yesterday I was on the couch and started feeling kind of sick. I cared but it wasn't like--OMFG. No one was home so it wouldnt be as bad as it has been when it happened before. Dont ask me where this thinking came in.Then when night time falls and people are home then full blown emet kicks in. Why? Cause my worst experience was around TONS of people at the game? Blah.

Well I'm blabbling now. I hope the period starts soon. I'm so fat and bloated and ugly and blah. I hope I dont v. I'm going to go eat my Sub from Subway. Ugh. Bad to eat out in the winter but if I didnt I'd starve cause the mom hardly cooks. Well, I'll see you all. Have a HAPPY New Year. unfortunately I get to sit here tonight alone cause everyone is going out.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I am sooo sorry u are still feeling bad, but u are not alone, I am too feeling bad, last night I had such a bad panic attack, I was sure that alone would make me V, but then I took so many different Nausea meds I was sure I OD,d.. But from all of them on of them worked, so I was able to get some sleep. But not alot.. Today I am alittle bit Nausea, but started on Prevacid today, so I can only PRAY that it works, I am kinda hungry, but yet can not see my self eating anything. Does this happen to any of you? I hope you start to feel better real soon.. Take care Christy

My mom takes Prevacid. She takes the high dosage--the pink and black pill. It's the ONLY thing that helps with her acid reflux. It should work for you. Its got power. And she never v-ed from taking it.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

It could seriously be your period coming on. I got mine today (always the period from H***!!!) I have been dealing with painful cramping all morning and afternoon. But anyway--let me tell you: Last week and early on this week I was kind of going through the same thing. I was eating and eating last week: we went out to eat 3 times in one week ( joes italian restaurant, KFC, Pizzaria Lido and I think a cheeseburger stuck in there somewhere--geesh!) and I was snacking something awful--chips, chocolates, etc.,I don't even like sweets. Then, this week gets going and I start feeling totally sick to my stomach. I didn't want to eat at all--got all nauseous and nervous. And then had D*. A couple of times. Today the monthly friend arrives. So, I figure it is this. I even felt like I had a temp. a few times. And like I said--It is not uncommon to have a jump/decline in body temp. before your monthly. It will be ok--I bet when your monthly comes it will help you to feel a little better. Hang in there!!!!!! I am thinking of you!

Trying to hang in there. Sick of hanging to be honest. I'm so freaking tired today. I think I got about 7 hours of sleep so why the hell am I tired? I feel like I could go back to sleep for another 7 hours. Can't nap because of the sleep paralysis episodes I get when I nap. Ate a sub from Subway. Mom is making nasty kielbasa and kraut. Smell of that makes me feel sick. And my temperature is 99.0. Anyway to induce a period? lol
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Definately sounds like me right before my period!!! I also crave junk, and eat it all day. What really gets me, is I am not due for my period, and I ate 6 freekin cupcakes last night!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

What was I thinkin????

Hope you start to feel better soon!!!! Charlotte