Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Acupunture

Default Acupunture

Has anyone tried acupunture? I have heard that it helps with anxiety so why not this? Any ideas

Default Re: Acupunture

sorry cant spell tonight...acupuncture

I personally have not tried acupuncture, but I have many friends who have. I know it has helped one with anxiety and panic, but she's not emet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i've had acupuncture several times for a rotator cuff issue which is now totally better.... i love it. i know that they do treat for anxiety, but i havent done that yet.......money issues.

i know that every time i left her office i felt so wonderful.......very calm. after she puts the needles in......you do not feel a thing.....i promise.......you lay there for like 30 minutes in a darkened room with nice music playing....ive fallen asleep before...lol

i say go for it.......im sure you'll enjoy the experience.....let us know
    how i feel about emet