Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

<ul>[*]Southpark[*]Spongebob[*]American Chopper[*]Surprise by Design (Don't Ask!) [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

[*]Family Guy[*]Conan O'Brien[*]Crank Yankers

[/list]

Edited by: calx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spongebob is the BOMB!!! LOL!!! I'm so immature!! I have lots of Spongebob Paraphenelia! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Gotta love cartoons though!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh and Roseanne! My friiend looks a lot like Darlene from that show!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

neha, i love spongebob too! that and fairly oddparents and hey arnold! i'm a cartoon freak! i even fall asleep watching cartoons.

♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Yes!! Hey Arnold and Fairly Odd Parents are awsome! Jimmy Neutron is too, and of course Rugrats! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

i like the spinoff of rugrats all grown up! finally get to see them as preteens!
    ♥Stephanie

favourite tv shows... now thats a list taht ccould never end!!

Eastenders simpsons

Forensic filescare bares movie [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

cold case filesBaby tales

powerpuff girls battle royal (film)

any films, i love most kinds. I think ill shut up now before my list gets to long and embarassing[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I love john x x x

I love CSI...always have..always will. :-D

i love anything that has to do with detective work like alot of you have mentioned. i also like blue's clues. it's not my fault, i have a one year old niece that i watch it with.
    ♥Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by stephiewephie05

i love anything that has to do with detective work like alot of you have mentioned. i also like blue's clues. it's not my fault, i have a one year old niece that i watch it with.

LOL!! My list is already embarrasingly long!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I love shows that have to do with dective work or forensic science!!! I find that so interesting!By the way Stephanie, who do you like better: Steve or Joe?? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCsmile6
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiewephie05

LOL!! My list is already embarrasingly long!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I love shows that have to do with dective work or forensic science!!! I find that so interesting!By the way Stephanie, who do you like better: Steve or Joe?? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Joe, cuz he's way cuter than Steve. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    ♥Stephanie

[img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img] Is that Ellie from Degrassi on your avatar??? Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

[img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img] Is that Ellie from Degrassi on your avatar???

[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]yep it is!
    ♥Stephanie

The pet psychic is full of it: there are SOME people who can communicate with animals, not in psychic ways, just another sense. This woman is not one of them. My example, the show with Merlin the "beautiful dressage horse" it showed the woman riding and how horrid she was, spur, kick, jerk, spur, kick, jerk. When you spur your horse forward and then jerk on their face, of course they're going to slam on the brakes. Actually she's lucky that's all he did, if I did that with my mare she'd say "see ya" and ditch me and go on her merry way alone. The joys of mare ownership. Anyway, this Sonya Fitznrubberboots went on and on about how the horse was afraid of fire, so that's why he's "mysteriously balk" hello, anybody who has ridden a lot could see what the true problem with the horse was, which was nothing at all, a horse knows how to be a horse and nothing else, the rider, in this case, is to take 100% blame.

Onto the original topic, my favorite show is America's Horse.

I also like Crank Yankers, South Park, Even Stevens, Saturday Night Live and Friends.

I loved The X-Files when it was on, Family Guy, and Scrubs. I also confess
    to loving Spongebob and The Muppet Show.
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Oh and quite shamefully i forgot to confess to Liking Balamory when i watched it!! When i would look after little Lauren it was her fave show!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

oh wow I love balamory! Just casue I feel so sorry for the actors! Especially archie. Poor man having to wear pink and live in a pink castle! You cant actually go and visit balamory the island. Its all to do with money!

Quote Originally Posted by rock_on
    I loved The X-Files when it was on, Family Guy, and Scrubs. I also confess
    to loving Spongebob and The Muppet Show.

i love your avitar! squidward rocks!
    ♥Stephanie

'whats the story in balamory would'nt you like to know.'

I Love Archie!! And of course PC Plum LOL

me too. they are deffenatly the best characters. I love how they've tryed to make it so politically correct to. You have a woman in a wheel chair working in a shop, a gay man, a woman in a mans role and plently of coloured people too. I always think tho, how many ethnic people really are there on a remote scottish island??

LOL Not many!!! And definatly no englishmen wearing Pinkish Kilts either!!

Thanks Stephie! Squidward's great. I work at a video store, so whenever I
    feel sick
    I put on Spongebob. Makes me smile.
    Hippychick, is that Gillian Anderson on your avatar?Edited by: rock_on
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Hey fellow Spongebob fans,

Have you heard they are making a Spongebob movie??? YAY!!!! Now we can see all our favorite sea creatures on the big screen!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Hey fellow Spongebob fans,

Have you heard they are making a Spongebob movie??? YAY!!!! Now we can see all our favorite sea creatures on the big screen!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

i know! i'm definately buying it on dvd too!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks Stephie! Squidward's great. I work at a video store, so whenever I
    feel sick
    I put on Spongebob. Makes me smile.
    Hippychick, is that Gillian Anderson on your avatar?

he makes me feel better too. well, except one episode it reminds me of the food i last v* it's the imitaion craps one they say the "r" pasta word. i can't bring myself to type it yet.
    ♥Stephanie

Hippychick, is that Gillian Anderson on your avatar?

Yes [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Spongebob Squarepantsalways brings a smile to my face!! Especially Patrick..LOL!! Well, cartoons in general make me smile! [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Spongebob Squarepantsalways brings a smile to my face!! Especially Patrick..LOL!! Well, cartoons in general make me smile! [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

me too.
    ♥Stephanie