Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default how did you feel in your 2nd trimester

i know that most ms is resolved by that time, but some are still affected.ive always said that im glad online shopping exists because im never going to leave the house unless its quick grocery shopping but the thing is..i LOVE baby shopping.i do like browsing cute baby stuff online, but its just not the same.i want to go out shopping for my baby but im afraid that i will get a sudden ms attack in the middle of the store.i have a garbage bag i fold up and carry everywhere i go which helps cut the potential embarasment and helps with the comfort level.

Default Re: how did you feel in your 2nd trimester

I felt fine in my second trimester. Around 15 weeks after 10 weeks of constant nausea and smell aversions everything smelled delicious again and I could eat meat and green vegetables no problem. I remember standing on the corner near the KFC (and I hate KFC) and getting a big waft of grease and thinking 'mmmmmmm hungry' and at that moment I knew my morning sickness was over!
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."- Thomas Paine

I don't want to be negative at all but in my experience with ms, I suffered from hypermesis gravidarium which is constant and debilitating N* and/or V* throughout pregnancy. I never V* from it but I was N* 24/7 until I gave birth, and still get N* now because I'm having gall bladder issues from it.

That all being said, what I had was rare and about 99.9% of women that I've talked to felt amazing during their 2nd trimester, they've all said it was the best one of all three.

If you'd like more resources, go to www.babygaga.com. It's a forum where you can get great tips and advice from other moms and on the weekly calander to see how baby is growing, there's actually a little chart that shows how women have said they feel during each week

I hope you have an easy rest of your pregnancy. Oh, and if you wanna go baby shopping - GO FOR IT! Don't let ms get in the way of enjoying your pregnancy. Shopping for the new baby is one of the best parts of being pregnant!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I felt great, for some reason i feel healed when im pregnant..to bad i wont be having anymore babies.

I was very lucky, I had no MS when I was pregnant. I felt fine until the last 6 weeks, then I had terrible heartburn at night.

I am currently pregnant with my second and I am 33 weeks along. I had ZERO morning sickness for either one. So its not strange to find that you don't feel sick at all!

I had zero ms just heartburn and bloated
    Colleen

I have 5 kids......I got sick only one time with my third because of a stomach virus.....but other than that.....NO ms......only heartburn at night......dont hide in your house hun.....I understand your fears I live with them too.....Im not pregnant (thank god) but I do understand. Be sure to tell your OB/GYN about your fears there ARE things to help you not v* ........sounds to me though like your doing great...YAY!!!! Enjoy pregnancy....I loved it.....