Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So angry!

Default So angry!

Today I was in my Textiles lesson in school. Uuuurgh.
    I was just sitting there doing my pattern for a pencil case and I heard "BALILEY'S BEEN SICK!!!!" from across the table. I scampered across the room and nearly fainted and sort of slumped. I stood up and had a panic attack. I had to go out the room and started hyperventilating.......

I went back in again about 30 minutes after. He has just phoned me now. He said:
    I have been sick 4 times. I feel fine. You will have to buy the food for the children in need festival. BYE.
    Any website's that would completely educate him, and how to v* partical spread?
    ~A very scared, shakey Lacey xxxxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: So angry!

i'm not quite sure what you're asking......i know that you are really panicked......

are you asking how he should clean up after he's been sick? i'm a big bleach user....it gets rid of the noro virus germs. i put it in a spray bottle with some water.....i do half/half.....which is way stronger than needed i know.

just be careful spraying as it will bleach out any fabric it touches.....

like i said....not sure if this is what you are asking.....

i hope you can calm yourself........i know it's scarey.......
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It went a bit wrong :S
    I was trying to say: are there any website's explaining emetophobia, and how do v* particals spread (:
    ~Thanks for helping, Lacey x

UGH! What a scare! I'm so sorry that all happened, love! I know it is very difficult to get people to understand your phobia. As far as websites go, there is THIS one and also I'm sure if you google "Emetophobia" you will find plenty.

As for the V particals, it is possible to inhale them if you are within a 10 foot radius of the the V.

Try to be calm hun, you left the situation quickly as that lessens your chance of inhaling any particals.

Take care!

Sarah
    xxxxx

Who's Bailey and why did he phone you later? (Sorry I'm a bit slow today). Click on my link, below and go to "Noroviruses" in the menu bar. You'll see all the facts there.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Bailey is the boy who was sick, and he phoned me to tell me he had V* again....I didn't nessecerily need to know that did I?! ***Giggles*** xx
    Last edited by JustLacey; 11-21-2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Cause I have crap grammar. Suck it up kid.

Is he your friend? Or was he calling just to warn you? Whatever the situation, it sucks that you had to go through that :-( I would have freaked too, I think.

He isn't really a friend......He's just a person in my textiles group. He was back in today, and breathed on me deliberatly......YUK. I went into panic mode.lol