My emetophobia came out of nowhere last summer and has been getting worse ever since. Please note that in this time, though, I have not thrown up no matter how many times I was fully convinced it was my time. For some reason it gets the worst at night. My nightly routine consists of taking unnecessary medicine because "maybe it's reflux" or "maybe it's food poisoning" or "maybe I'm dying". And then I lay in bed and research the symptoms that are occurring to see if I'm going to throw up. This then leads to me passing out with my phone in my hand at 3am, waking up and having to lead another exhausting day of worry. I really want to get treated because my fear haunts me day and night. I can't escape the thought of "what if..." and it kills me! I'm scared that if I go seek professional help that I'm going to be forced to do exposure therapy- something I'm certainly not willing to undergo at the moment. I need help because I'm not sure what to do or how to approach my problem. Everyone thinks I'm so ridiculous, so I'm not sure how to go about curing this fear of mine. Any thoughts help! Thanks!