I too have trouble at night. It's actually my hardest time for anxiety. I have found that taking a shower helps me. Not only does the warm water have a calming effect but it soothes the sore tight muscles from all the shaking. Then I imagine that I'm rinsing the sick feeling down the drain. When I get out I feel a little better and then I can sleep. Also I play relaxing games on my phone or tablet to fall asleep. I didn't used to be an emet. It didn't bother me. But somehow I've gotten to this debilitating fear. I honestly wish I could I dentify when it all started So i could fix it. It seems like the more I give in to the fear the worse it gets abs the more I choose to live rather than let it control me the chains loosen. So hard to take these steps but once they are past and nothing happens I feel so much better and am less afraid to take another. I should note that I suffer from anxiety in general as well. I've also been forced to deal with my fear of spiders since we moved to a place where there's tons. Seems like as I deal with that fear it also helps me deal with emet as well. I'm just getting sick of fear control my life. A side note. it has been helping to remind myself that nothing horrible happened all the times I v*d in the past and that it didn't really hurt and often made the nausea go away. But sometimes the fear takes me for a ride.