Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Would you rather...?

Lol. That was a tough one too. It'd be nice to have world peace, but then again...billions of dollars may be able to very well change the world.

Would you rather go without your cable, internet, or phone for a whole month and why?
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'd much rather go without my phone, because then work couldn't contact me ifI didn't turn up, and school couldn't contact me about not handing stuff in... Sure, my life would be a mess after the one month, but hey, the one month would be blissful!

Would you rather watch current affairs shows on TV, or cartoons?

Cartoons... I'm a big kid inside.

Would you rather cut your toenails with your teeth or lick your own armpit?

I used to bite my toenails when I was a little kid *shudder* so I guess that...

Would you rather have a ferret or a rat as a pet?

:-S Yikes! I'm also DEATHLY afraid of snakes, spiders, and rodents as well....I suppose if I HAD to choose one...I'd rather have a ferret...rats' long, bald tails creep me out! lol

Would you rather spend your entire life doing something you love, but getting paid VERY little...or spend your entire life doing something you HATE, but getting paid millions?
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Haha, I had a pet ferret. He was lovely! But i understand your fear of rats.

Um... I'd much rather do something I love and not have much money. It's a bit of a possibility, because I'm studying music :P

Would you rather have a third leg, or a third arm?

:-S This is anothing tough one. I guess I'd rather have a 3rd arm so I could get more things done at once...and I'm thinking it'd be easier to find shirts to alter than jeans. lol

Would you rather eat the same food every single day for the rest of your life....or would you rather eat several different foods...but from all different countries...and never be able to eat your own country's food again?
    Jennifer

My Emet Vlog:

Definitely other country's foods! Australia kind of borrows most of it's food from other countries anyways! So definitely the second one.

Would you rather go to a wild concert of your favourite musician, or spend a week at a spa?

A Wild concert. I've never been to one before and everyone tells me I'm missing out, haha.

Would you rather live without vehicles or computers?

Without Computers because I need to drive places.

Would you Rather be invisible or be able to fly?

Able to fly, without a doubt. There are a couple of things in other countries that need figuring out, and I can't afford plane fare :P

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or read people's minds?

Read peoples minds, so I could tell whether someone is about to push me underwater!
    Woooooooooooooooop!

Lol, yeah, definitely read peoples minds!

Would you rather be a model or a rock star?

A rock star, definitely.

Would you rather be a bird or a fish?

A bird so I could fly.

Would you rather marry Spiderman or Superman?

SUPPERRRRRMANN!
    Because I could be Superwoman !! x

Would you rather get rid of chips or tv (off the face of the earth.)

Chips. I'd be so bored sometimes without TV.

Would you rather live somewhere with a really hot, tropical climate or somewhere with a colder climate?

Rather live somewhere hot and tropical!

Would you rather drink pepsi or coke?
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

erm i dont mind either probably coke

would you rather get up early or have a lie in
    ...The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

Oh, definitely a sleep in, I'm a night owl!

Would you rather eat fruit or vegetables?

Fruit.

Would you rather kiss a snake or a spider?

Oh god! This is awful either way....Let me think this one through, a spider would be hairy yet a snake may have poisonous skin! Okay oh god this is horrible...... ERMMM I would kiss a....... Okay im gonna close my eyes and just type either one and see what happens! Here goes *shuts eyes* Spider

Would you rather live on plain noodles or plain rice for the res of your life! Your not aloud to have any sauces or meat or vegetables or anything! HAS TO BE PLAIN! x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Noodles, definitely noodles!

Would you rather be in the film Psycho, or the film Misery (look it up, it's scary as heck...)

Oh god! Just looked at both trailers on Youtube! Both of them sent chills down my spine... *shivers* I would rather be in the film Psycho than Misery-that one just looks freaking scary! "If I die, you die!" :O SCARY!

Would you rather eat your own arm or lick peanut butter of a tramps foot?

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

(Misery is one of my favourite films, but I have a bit of a sick taste in movies :P Plus, it's a Stephen King story :P)

Eat my own arm. At least I know I'm clean :P

Would you rather be on the TV show Glee, or The Simpsons?

THE SIMPSONS! I hate HATE HATE Glee with a passion so much >_< Me and my sister freaking deteste it!! I would want to be Ned's Girlfriend, I love Ned Flanders <3 Dont you think he is so HOT

Would you rather read your favorite book for the rest of your life or watch your favorite episode of a TV program for the rest of you life? Only One Book OR one Episode! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Haha, I hate Glee, too. From a musicians point of view (a singer, no less), those voices on that show are so so unhealthy, and it makes me cringe every time I even see an ad for it or something. *shudder* I knew I liked you for a reason, Emma :P

Definitely the book. I love reading, it's relaxing to me.

Would you rather cuddle a snake or handle a spider?

Oh no not more snakes and spiders! I would much rather handle a Spider!! Oh Yes I agree with the Glee thing, their voices are horrible!! It really does make me shudder too! XD Same I love reading <3

Would you rather live in the UK or US?

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

The UK. DEFINITELY the UK!

Would you rather see a movie with Meg Ryan or Hugh Laurie?

Meg Ryan I suppose.

Would you rather give a speech naked or eat a dog turd?