Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hi, i’m new!

Hello everybody, i'm new so i guess i will tell you some stuff about me. my name is Lindsey i'm 18. I haven't v* in 8 years[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. I have a really great bf, we have been dating for a year and 3 months, he is sick rightnow though and that is really freaking me out. umm i really like music my favorite bands are everclear and r.e.m. i work at papa johns....if you ever have a chance to work at one of those..don't. And i have one quick question, i constantly feel sick, like everyday and this has been going on forever. i hate it because i'm always scarred i will get sick. i try to eat things to try to make it feel better(crackers, toast)but it always makes me feel worse, i have found one thing that works a little bit tho..winterfresh gum, so now i chew gum like a fiend but anywaysdoes anyone else feel sick constantly like this??

WElcome to the site.
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ee cummings~

hiya im fairly new here too. im 18 too and also work at a pizza place lol i am so sick of pizza! im in the chat room right now so if you wanna chat come and join me!

Hi and welcome!

I don't feel sick *constantly* but do sometimes. I think it's the anxiety.

Sorry your boyfriend is sick.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Hi Lindsey!! Welcome to ies! I feel sick almost allthe time, everyday also. =/Edited by: wing
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Welcome! I work at a pizza place too! I actually used to
    work at a Papa Johns. What do you do there? Are you an
    insider or delivery? I was a driver. I also am constantly
    worried about getting sick at work. Because of this I was
    diagnosed with agoraphobia as well. Everyday when I leave for
    work I feel sick, and it stays most of the day. It is
    anxiety. I'm so glad you have found and joined our little
    family. I hope you will find it helpful. Carrie

Welcome! I'm Anya, and if you have any questions, just ask!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Welcome to the site!

I personally do not feel constantly sick. However, I do get pains in my mid-section a lot and I am always arfraid it is going to make me vomit, for some reason.

I am sorry your boyfriend is sick.

Lizzy

Welcome to the site.. it's nice to find others close to my age on the site. I'll be 18 in 2 months [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small in comparison to what lies within us.

Howdy Lindseyand welcome to the family!!

Sorry about your boyfriend!I hope he gets well soon!

As for the nausea thing, sometimes I feel like I suffer from chronic nausea or something. I get nauseaus a lot of the time, a lot like you described,and you can guess what it does for my phobia. So I can relate. It's not just you!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

heya!!

welcome to our family,

i feel sick practically all the time and chew gum lke its going extinct the next day lol.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also feel sick to my stomach almost always, butI do have a condition, so for me its worse when there is anxiety involved, which is daily!!!! I am not a doctor but I would suggest anyone who is experiencing feeling sick all the time to be evaluated by a gastroenteroligist. I had an endoscopy and they saw my lower intestine was inflamed and I also have GERD. This is all ( in my opinion) caused by stress and anxiety.

Welcome to the forum! This is a place for comfort and support. Keep posting and tell us more about yourself!
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

Welcome to the site Lindsey!

ems x

Hi welcome to the site.

Ask me any questions you wish, and please avail yourself of all the information on sticky links at the top of the treatments, q&amp;a and experiences threads!

For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Thank you everybody for making me feel so welcome![img]smileys/smilies_13.gif[/img]

And for roxi27 who had questions about what i do at i work...i work as an instore and do practically everything, tonight they made me clean the bathroom.

HELLO AND WELCOME! I'M ALLIE!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**