Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Suggestion: Starring Posts?

Hey! I'm not sure if this is something you can implement or not, but I really wish we had it! It's a system to show support to a post. For example, Becky posts about how nervous she is about going on a trip. Sasha mentions in reply that she thinks going on the trip is a wonderful idea. In addition to posting on the thread as well, you could "star" Sasha's post, showing that you agree with what she says.

I'm terrible at explaining this, but a good way to see it is to visit another site I frequent, abovetopsecret.com. Here is a link to a thread using the star system.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread634156/pg1
    If you log in, you will find blue stars at the top of some posts.

I think it could help in supporting others

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Suggestion: Starring Posts?

Kind of like "liking" a post or comment on Facebook?
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yeah, I guess it's along those same lines.

You may find these links helpful!

I like this idea as well, as I've FREQUENTLY read a post on a thread and thought, "Man, I wish I could 'like' what they said like I can on Facebook!"
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:

There's a "rate thread" button at the top of the thread, but it isn't the same.....we should contact the admin!

Agreed!
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog: