Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: What was that!?

Default What was that!?

okay, so just wondering what caught, and how i could have caugh this sickness i got last year.

So first, I went shopping. no washing hands. I then went out for dinnner. Then when I got home, I felt horrible. My tummy felt yuck and my head was very light and dizzy. The day before I had felt a bit light headed. I was lying down for a bit, then I took a panadol. (Ache relief tablet) Then i lyed down again. I got up to tell my boyfriend that lying down wasn't helping and all the sudden I knew I was going to V*
    (WARNING! This part may be a bit graphic!!!!)
    I Screamed at him to some over to me (I needed comfort!) And he told me to run to the toilet. So i did. I stood there for a bit ( Still feeling it was coming ) and my boyfriend asked me if I wanted a glass of water for the aftertaste. I said yes, but then as he walked away, I knew it was about to happen any second. he ran in (after I yelled out to him) with a cup of water, and It all came out. It wasn't very...chunky (yuck) I immediatly felt better. The relief only lasted about fove minutes. Then I felt ill again. Later I V*ed again, and it was...very lumpy and chunky. YUCK! HORRIBLE! Then I did again later, and again about 3 more times through the night, witch just looked like yellowy liguid. Then I did once in the morning, and felt crap the rest of the day. EW. I felt WAY better the day after that (It was christamas too!)

What could it have been? Virus??? What? Thanks. But What??

Default Re: What was that!?

Sounds to me like noro. I had it this year too. You feel kind if funny for a little while before, but don't even know you have to vomit until right when it is going to happen. My guess is you caught it the day or 2 before since you were feeling funny then. But congratulations on surviving it and not freaking out too bad! So you caught it last year too?

Default Re: What was that!?

Yeah! Pretty bad! It was horrible.