Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ouch!

Default Ouch!

okay, so right now my head is THROBBING. It's so sore. Iv'e taken a panodol (ache relief tablet) and its starting to get a TINY TINY bit better, but still very sore. I'm scared it might be a migrain. Am I safe?

Default Re: Ouch!

): I wish someone would reply I feel so lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you usually suffer from migraines? How old are you? My 19 year old daughter started to get migraines when she was 10. She says you can tell the difference between a normal headache and a migraine but says she can't really explain to me cos thankfully Ive never had one. Although last week I had the worst headache I have ever had in my life and Im 44! Nothing helped, painkillers such as paracetamol and co-codamol barely touched it and even the migraine strips you put on your forehead (I always keep a pack in the fridge just incase my daughter has an attack) didnt really give me much relieve. Anyway I put it down to some virus I must have picked up cos a few days before I had a really sore throat for a couple of days but no other symptoms. Thankfully it eased off the next day but didnt go completely for 2 or 3 days though painkillers did help this time. Try lying in a dark, quiet room with a cold flannel on your head if you havent got any of those strips. Feel better soon

i've never had a migraine......but i do get bad sinus headaches......sometimes a weather change causes them.....sometimes feel like i would like to rip out my eyeballs when i get them. they have never made me v. and i just take ibuprofen.....usually just takes the edge off enough to help.

is it time for your period by chance? that's also a bad headache trigger.........i'm sure you'll be fine.....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Could it be a tension headache? I get those quite often, and it feels as if I'm being kicked in the head. Or could it be dehydration, ovulation or PMS? They're all common triggers for headaches. I sure hope you're feeling better!

Thanks guys! xxx
    Today I found out i was EXTREMELY badly dehydrated.
    I hadn't has a sip of water in two days! (DUMB)
    Thank you!!! xxx