Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default anyone know any good handsanitzers

ones that kill the norovirus specifically,i heard that alochol based regular sanitzers dont do the trick.do you guys know any specific bands that are proven to kill the vrus on your hands?

Default Re: anyone know any good handsanitzers

Germ x advanced protection. I found it at Walmart
    Colleen

gold bond moisturizing hand sanitizer is the best.....it's a lotion so it doesn't dry out your hands.......but contains the ingredient that kills noro.....benzothonium chloride ( or something like that lol). i found it at walmart, walgreens and cvs......it's wonderful!!!! they have a pump size bottle and also a purse size tube.

i grew up in elyria.....do you know where that is????
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yes i know where elyria is.its not to far from cleveland.do you guys know of any cties or states that get hit least by norovirus?or is everywhere fair game?i just wish norovirus didnt exsist,i would enjoy life so much if i didnt have to worry about this.the crazy thng is s that i didnt realize that it was out there this badly untill i started hearing it on the news and internet.i saw some news clips from 2007 and 2008 and 2009 where they made it seem like an epidemin but i never got it i dont think and no one else in my home dd either those years.it never worried me untill after my family got sck.i just pray this doesnt happen next year as well.

I truly believe hand washing is the best method.....and when not near a sink the use of hand sanitizers can be substituted......I LOVE "Body Essence" I get it at Walmart......it is an antibacterial hand lotion....raspberry....its alcohol free. The gold bond would be my first choice but for some reason I get whelps on my hands when I use it...clearly Im allergic. Now having said all of that keep in mind your "talking" to someone who washes her hands aprox. 80 times a day....I barely have time to squeeze in time to use hand sanitizers....SMILES!!

Anyone know of any noro killing hand sanitizers in the UK? They all seem to be in the US...

@alexandria i dont know any in the us that are PROVEN to kill noro.all i know is that some are SUPPOSED to.i wish that darn vaccine would hurry

@ashleyn me too godddd when this vaccine comes out my life will actually be so much better!

i bought one on the boots website the other day, as its proven to kill virus and bacteria including noro!!

heres the link
    http://www.boots.com/en/Mentholatum-...-50ml_1016555/

i use it on placement at hospital x