Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Off topic, but anyone who's good with computer, music heaphones all that jazz.

So my music is play both through my head phones and my laptop speakers, how do i get it so i plays just thought my head phones?

I've been on control panel, sounds, sounds device ect... But nothing?
    I've got some hardware thing that come on the laptop called ''Realtek HD Audio Manager''

Any help please ??

Lorna xxxx
    ​The best is yet to come....

Default Re: Off topic, but anyone who's good with computer, music heaphones all that jazz.

Stupid response, but you have to check the dumb things first. (sort of like how the first question customer support asks is "is it plugged in?") Are you 100% sure that they are plugged in the whole way? I've done it before when I thought that they were plugged in the whole way, but they weren't, so they played through both the speakers and the headphones.

If that isn't the problem, then it sounds more like a hardware issue . I don't think that there are any settings to make it play through both, at least not any that I am aware of. It sounds like it might not be recognizing that the headphones are plugged in. Other than wiggling it around, I'm not sure what else to offer.

Default Re: Off topic, but anyone who's good with computer, music heaphones all that jazz.

Is your mic plugged in through USB or through the little jacks? Also, does your headset require drivers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.