Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Lightbulb I just ordered the emetophobia recovery system....

Wish me lots of luck folks....i really need a miracle here. I ordered this with the last bit of money i had but at least if it doesnt work i can get my money back. So heres hoping i can get better!

Default Re: I just ordered the emetophobia recovery system....

I am interested in hearing your take on it. Keep us posted

I ordered it last week and I really like it so far!! He is very knowledgable and gives you a bunch of great exercises! It has really helped me, I hope it helps you too! He also sends follow up emails which I think is great.. this program is definitely not a scam!! Good luck with it!

i've thought about ordering it too.....let us know how it goes
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ckaszyca Guest

Can someone please let me know if this system worked for them? I have been googling it like crazy but I keep coming up with the same reviews (almost like they are pre-written marketing reviews). I just found it on the internet about a week ago but can't afford it until mid January Ugghh. This is the time when I am at my worst and really need some exercises/coping skills but have non yet. Any information you can give me about the program would be very much helpful and appreciated.

Thank you!