Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Hope this makes everyone feel better!!!

So i took my daughter to the Dr today for a ear infection, and of course i asked the Dr about the Sv...she said so far this year its not so bad...mostly kids are catching it, and some only getting sick once..my daughter did. And some parent and older people arent catching it, and if they do, they are not V**....If we can make it through a few more years like this, the vaccine will come out, and this will be a thing of the past for us!!!

Default Re: Hope this makes everyone feel better!!!

Thank god!!

HeatherC Guest

That is good news. It seems like where I live, everyone is sick with the SV. I would love some reassuring news like that though because I have been scared to go anywhere.

Thank you for posting this, it made my night! I caught Noro earlier this year in March and only had bad d*, I was very nausea but never v*, so the doctor's right on that!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Joanne1216 Guest

Is a vaccine really coming?

Yeah!! It'll be a few more years, but its coming!! And so far the testing has shown great results! That will be the best day for most of us!

Joanne1216 Guest

That's great news! I know the rotovirus vaccine is awesome. My son got roto when the vaccine was new, and he was too old for the vaccine. My daughter was a newborn and had her first dose (of three) at the time. Everyone got roto except my daughter. It really worked. Hopefully the vaccine won't only be for newborns like the rototeq vaccine. Thanks for your post. It really helps.

Yes, I know someone who came down with the SV and the adults only had D and the kids had the V*

I have noticed that there havn`t been any news reports about noro, like there usually is at this time of the year. Maybe the messages on handwashing & all that are finally getting through.

Thanks for this post. I really needed something to lift my spirits because I've been hearing about sickness everywhere!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FurryMane Guest

Whats the vaccine for? And who for? Sorry for dumb questions..

It will be a Noro Vaccine!! Yay no more stomach virus!

FurryMane Guest

Really?
    So will everyone be allowed it or just children?

No it'll be for adults, maybe children...i would think kids too, since they get the rota vaccine

ckaszyca Guest

OMG Thank you sooooo much for this post! I have been struggling with panic attacks the past few days and this just made my heart skip a beat (in a good way)! Can't wait!

=0 I love you science.