Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Smile just a couple of quick question!!!

i bought satay stirfry vegies and rice tonight at chinese restaraunt theres still some left over, do you reckon it'll be ok for lunch tomorrow at work??
    And can anyone else polish off a block of chocolate on their own? im talking within a small time frame here. some say im a freak of nature but i know im not the only one who eats myself silly on chocolate until i feel sick
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: just a couple of quick question!!!

the stir fry will be fine tomorrow...keep it in the fridge.

i had to laugh at your chocolate cake post.......i am exactly the same way.......my neighbor (sne's 85) gave me a red velvet cake a few weeks ago......someone had given it to her and she doesnt like red velvet.......well, i started cutting off pieces and eating it.......ate like 1/2 the cake in 15 minutes........i had to throw it away to keep from eating the whole thing..........i have no willpower
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes I'm the same with chocolate and cakes, i can eat a whole pack of cadburys chocolate fingers in about 15 minutes flat lol And those whole victoria sponge cakes you can get from the supermarket that supposedly serve 6 - I can eat the best part of one of those too! I know it can't make me sick so even if i do feel pogged afterwards it doesn't bother me particularly.

I've never heard of a red velvet cake but just googled it and it looks divine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well im glad im not the only one. its funny everyone is astounded by the amount of chocolate i can consume! i amaze myself sometimes. it also makes my friends question my phobiia. i wont eat some chicken unless its burnt to smitherines, but i can eat an entire block of nestle smarty chocolate all on my own BEFORE the movies over! and that red velvet cake looks awesome!!! i will need to invest in some of that. another quick q, i put the chinese in the fridge while it was still warm and i've never known if that was ok.
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

yes putting warm food in the fridge is absolutely fine.

20 or 30 years ago fridges weren't as good as they are nowadays so it did used to be dodgy back then to put something hot in a fridge because it would have warmed the whole fridge and it's contents up for ages before it got back to normal, but now a fridge can get back to it's proper temperature very quickly.

In fact the quicker something is cooled down the better!

really? i didnt know that. thanks . i ende up takiun it to work an dputting it in the fridge there but takin it home for dinner

Em I can eat a whole chocolate bar by myself too, and usually it doesn't bother my stomach. Hope you're feeling better today.

Quote Originally Posted by emmalinda View Post
    ......And can anyone else polish off a block of chocolate on their own? im talking within a small time frame here. some say im a freak of nature but i know im not the only one who eats myself silly on chocolate until i feel sick
    (raises hand) One more here!

Chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate bars, any chocolate is GOOD chocolate!

David

Me too! I can eat chocolate all day every day and often do!! In fact the chocolates I bought for the christmas period Ive had to keep up my mothers cos Id have eaten them by now. Im a pig.

Glad to hear you're feeling better after your nasty experience.