Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i feel blessed

Talking i feel blessed

I am moving in with my girlfriend on boxing day & its extremely scary but she knows everything about me and emet. We met online & just started talking via email & that's when I first told her. The past couple of weeks I'm petrified of moving In after a long distance thing. I've had a few really depressive days but I've found talking It over & detailing my thought process & why she's much more sympathetic. I always thought I deserved to be alone because of emet & I just want to say to anyone who is feeling like that now, no one deserves to be alone & you will find your perfect partner xx

Default Re: i feel blessed

Awesome! - I agree so much no one deserves to be alone. If anything emetophobes deserve more than anyone to be loved because they have endured so much already.

David

everyone deserves love and joy in their lives........i hope your move is a smooth one.....what a great way to start a new year moving is always anxiety producing....even for non emets....so try not to let that bother you too much.......

my husband......he was my ex husband for 25 years......and i "met" again online.....after talking via phone, email, etc for 3 weeks he packed up and moved back down here and in with me.....needless to say i was a nervous wreck and had lots of second thoughts....after all it had been 25 years since we'd been together........but i knew he was a great guy......he's been back with me for 2 years now.......we've been married again for 1 1/2 years......so happy endings

good luck....have fun
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have had so many down days recently, all my belongings went to the flat on monday and im now staying with my folks until boxing day but all i want to do is cry and i have been in so many moods since that day. im so worried that it will all fall apart and everything will just be for nothing. its so stressful and i just cant understand why she wants to be with someone like me. god i wish i could stop all this thinking especially all the negativity that i have been thinking about

you really do need to try and focus on the positive side of this.........you and your girlfriend are going to be together.....she will be there when you wake up......when you go to sleep.....such a wonderful, safe feeling

it is a huge and scarey step i know........but it will be great.

there are no guarantees in life or love.......but i feel that we should take advantage and fully enjoy when things are good and try not to worry about the "what-ifs".......nothing we can do about those anyways.....

have fun.....good thoughts
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's wonderful! Congrats ^_^

Thank you i feel much better today and i am certainly looking forward to the positive things. im sure we can make it through. thank you for your positive words it has helped me so much xx