Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Which is better?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peppermint

12 50.00%
  • Spearmint

9 37.50%
  • or any others?

3 12.50%

lol, just so i know which chewing gum to buy! lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I prefer peppermint better though! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

But which 1 stops you feeling as sick? [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

POLOS!!! The ones with the little blue dots on them preferably (They're spearmint i fink, I dunno..)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ok.. so spearmint then? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]lol

Whats the difference? I find spearmint are more creamy and soft. I prefer rally mintyness, but I guess it doesnt make much of a difference

NO! Not spearmint, POLOS!!!!! Spearmint polos.
    Ccan you tell i have a polo obsession? lol

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

I have no idea what polos are but I use to hate spearmint and now I enjoy it. Tough choice for me to choose between cinnamon and mint though.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I prefer spearmint, because peppermint is a bit toopungent for me. I've also heard that peppermint can actually irritate your stomach! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] I have acid reflux... and once when looking through a list of foods to avoid, peppermint was on the list. So that's why I stick to spearmint and other random mint flavors (here in the US we have a brand of gum called "Orbit" and it has a flavor called wintermint... I like it a lot!)

&lt;Zachary&gt;
    <center><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Bach gave us God\'s word,
    Mozart gave us God\'s laughter,
    Beethoven gave us God\'s fire,
    God gave us music that we may pray without words.
    </center></font></font>

We have orbit here.. and i like the wintermint one too! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Have you ever tried Winterfresh? That one's pretty good, and you might like it if you like Wintermint-type flavors
    So take a deep breath and count back from ten, and maybe you\'ll be all right.

-Liz Phair

I like peppermint best. I usually just use regular polos, as I don't really like chewing gum.
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

Polos are great!!! I wish I could find those here in the States...

I like Altoids, too, but they're sometimes way too strong for me.
    So take a deep breath and count back from ten, and maybe you\'ll be all right.

-Liz Phair

I prefer wintergreen (the flavor used in pepto..but as a mint it tastes a lot better then pepto!!)
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

SPEARMINT polo's absolutely RULE this earth.. my gosh they're so YUMMEH! lol

i like the green packet of Extra -- gum stuff...

Jen xx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

i usually have the blue peppermint packet of extra chewing gum... i live on that!

But i like the spearmint on etoo..... but i herd that peppermint was good for you?

oh i dunno! lol

And oh no...... i've ran out of mints for tomorrow.... only1 piece of chewing gum!

What am i gonna do? i hope some ppl i no have some to lend me [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Both are good!!!

Gosh...I miss gum!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]Only a few more days till I get my braces off though!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Some of my favorite gum flavorsare Big Red, Ice Breakers, and WinterFresh.

I haven't chewed gum in over 2 years!!!!! I'm in withdrawal!!! I've been living on tic tacs and other mints!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I didnt know u cant chew gum with a brace , makes sense I guess! urgh i'm getting my 2nd brace soon!!