Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Emetophobia Recovery System

Hello! I am a severe sufferer of this unfortunate phobia (what phobia isn't unfortunate?!) and though I am no where near 100% I am taking one day at a time and am determined to rise above this. Therefore, I ordered Emetophobia Recovery System and have also been attending counseling sessions (with a woman that is fitting for me and this phobia). I write this because I was a little skeptical of ordering something online that was suppose to "cure" me. Though you should not plan on a magical cure, I find the ERS. to be great! It is honest, informative, and is what it is and they break it down very simple to help you understand. Though I am still afraid, I do notice that my thoughts are different and therefore I feel a little more in control of my anxiety. I self talk much better now and I owe a LARGE amount to my counselor and am loving this ERS thus far. Just wanted to put it out there since I know anyone suffering from such a thing will do ANYTHING to break free from anxiety and live life as it was meant to be lived.

Default Re: Emetophobia Recovery System

Good for you! I also ordered the ERS a few weeks ago and I definitely don't regret it! Like you said, it's not a magical cure, but I definitely think it makes a great impact!! I'm glad your enjoying it too good luck with everything!

Thanks! I am glad you found something that makes you feel better too. I think one day at a time of keeping anxiety under control and keeping yourself busy with LIFE will really help when we are in those sticky situations. I mean, we aren't going to actually die right? We are only human and when I think about it, though I DO NOT want to be ill, I though "Hey if I do get sick, it is only for seconds" and maybe even relieved to see that I CAN do it and its just natural. I think stories and people's drama makes the "throwing up all night etc..." terrifying. I do not think it has to be that way though. One day at time....

hi there im new to this forum im 22 yrs of age and currently getting over a week long bout of vomiting and severe malnourishment as a result of me being too terrified of putting anything into my stomach im going to look into getting the ers you speak about here il do anything to break free of this phobia drs told me i was that malnourished i was going to die 2 weeks ago so im not waiting until the next time i get sick to end up malnourished and at risk again as i am chronically ill and therefore could vomit more than some emetophobics do ( not often at all ) i would love some friends to talk to who can understand this horrid awful phobia if anyone wants to get in touch message me on here if u want xxx

I just ordered that today! I hear from a lot of people that it really does help. I'm so tired of living in fear all the time because of my emet... I will post again on it when I receive it.

I think I will order this when I have the money

Glad to hear it, I was curious if it worked. Though sadly, I live on a reservation 2 hours from the nearest, really small town. I can't get therapy. I'm don't have a job because they're aren't any out here. Don't have a credit card either. Any advice on how to try and get over this? It's been crippling my life for 18 years now...

Germany (since 2009) United States (March 11th!)

Glad to hear some good reviews! I'm always skeptical of things like that.
    I have the money to purchase it, but I'm almost 18 and will be moving out of my parents home (thousands of miles away) in just a few weeks, so I'm afraid I can't do anything about this until things are more stable in my life. But I'm really excited about this! I hope it can help me!