I am just afraid of actually doing it myself. If I already don't feel well, though, and someone is sick...it kinda makes me a little queasy, but I deal with it. I don't like things being contaminated either. I get what you're saying...like if a kid got sick at my house...on my bed, say...I'd just throw my comforter away because I'd be afraid the v* would be in my washer...and dryer...and when I washed my other clothes, they'd be covered. Pretty gross. I would MUCH rather be at home by myself, though. I don't want to be bothered. I can't imagine being sick in public b/c I'm always afraid others will look at ME and my v* the way I see theirs. I don't think the PEOPLE are gross...I just always for some reason look at them a different way (not necessarily in a bad way...just a more vulnerable one)...and I think their v* is disgusting (who doesn't?!). The thought of being sick in front of others is absolutely terrifying for me. I would be sooo embarrassed...but I totally get what you mean about the contamination thing.