Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Would you ever use a rental car?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 85.71%
  • No Way

1 14.29%

Exclamation Would you ever use a rental car?

We all know hundreds and hundreds of people have used that same car before, and rental companies have confessed that they clean less than 30% of the cars before sending them out again. And even that 30% is only cleaning obvious crumbs, sticky cupholders, etc.

The today show did a segment on rental cars, they found so many kinds of bacteria. Strep throat, flu viruses, and stomach bug germs (shudder) were all floating around.

I myself would NEVER ride in a rental car. Even with my lysol. What about everyone else?

Default Re: Would you ever use a rental car?

When i had an accident and my car was in the garage i had to use a rental car, the nearest supermarket is 9 miles away and our horse is stabled 10 miles away so i had no option, i gave the steering wheel, door handles, gearknob a quick wipe round and then didnt think anymore about it, my phobia is pretty bad but i really try to stop obsessing 24/7 about it as my whole life would judder to a huge halt, life is tooooo short to stop doing the things you want or need to do.

I use rental cars ALL the time. I'm fine, I never get sick.

Who uses a rental car while they're getting sick from noro? And furthermore, who puts any part of a rental car in their mouth?

I've used rentals a TON, mostly for road trips from OH to NH. I've never ever gotten sick from one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.