Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What salon treatments would you choose for a foto session

I am a guy and I am planning a foto session an a make-over (dressed as a girl). I was thinking go to a beauty salon and book a package of beauty treatments. Which treatments do you think I should ask to be included in the package?
    I want to look convincing!

Default Re: What salon treatments would you choose for a foto session

Haha, this is probably one of the more unusual posts I have seen here! I guess waxing your legs would be a good idea. Oh, and shaving facial hair, but I think that is a given :P Manicure? Pedicure? Hair extensions?
    Susie

Yeah I agree with ssjj
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

welcome to the forum........really???
    how i feel about emet

I'm thinking it's a trolling post lol, only 1 post and just joined?

But, on the offchance that is isn't... I would have to see how you look to recommend something that would suit you.

You may find these links helpful!

I can't believe I skipped over about a hundred threads and opened this one. LMAO!

Sometimes trolls are fun...
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.