Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So today is my first day back at school. I'm already nervous about peoples germs, and I have a cold. My bf was sitting on my tummy and it made a really scar weird noise and feeling, and I made him get off. Ever since it has felt weird and gurgly. Gasy maybe even. I keep feeling naseuous and I'm scared. I dont want to be sick. But I do want to eat. But I'm scared too. Maybe its because female time is in a few days. But this is really freaking me out. Could him sitting on me force me to be sick? Do you think I have a bug? Or is it just pre period stuff? Which is still scary. I'm a nervous wreck!

My kids sit on my belly all of the time, and I hear a wierd gurgly noise too. It is usually gas for me, orsometimes whatever I had to eat/drink earlier, that is moving around.

I think the noise just scared you, and you are fine. I think your nausea is stemming from anxiety. Just don't worry about it...if that were going to make you sick, you would have been sick right after he sat on you...but even then, I have never heard of anyone getting sick for that reason.

You will be fine...go ahead and eat! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte

my stomach makes that noise when its empty. my friend can make
    her stomach make that noise when she hasnt ate. The
    more you think about why your stomach does that the more its
    going to add to your feeling icky. Having a cold doesn't
    mean you are going to V. Some people relate having a cold
    or flu with having to V. Direct contact is the only way you can
    get the stomach bug or from a food born illness. You will be ok!!
    Take care

I usually feel a little nauseous a day or two before my period is expected to arrive, so that could definitely be what is causing you to feel that way.

Hope you feel better soon!

Jess

You'll be alright from him sitting on you, if for some weird reason you were going to be sick from it, it would have happened immediately. besides I remember being a kid and one of my brothers jerky friends kicked me HARD in the stomach and I didn't get sick and that was as a kid so you should be fine. Also as mentioned your period can make you feel blah and being the first day back nerves can make you feel a little funny. Once you get back into your normal school routine again you should start feeling better and by the end of the day you will wonder what you were so worried about.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks I know I can always count on you guys for understanding support

I get that same feeling when I lay on my right side! It sounds like your boyfriend just moved some gas around in there. Also, if you were sick, you wouldn't want to eat....So that is a good sign!