Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: CD Cover Game

Default CD Cover Game

I'm not quite sure if this is allowed here, but it's kind of a game, and I figure people might like something like this to take their minds off things when they're feeling anxious. I found this game on Facebook, and I thought it was clever. Anyways, so if it's not allowed here, I'm really sorry!

Here's the game:
    Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to quotations page.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3 - Go to flickr and click on“explore the last seven days”. Third picture no matter what it is, will be your album cover. 4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together. 5 - Post it here.

This is mine.

Default Re: CD Cover Game

ugh! i made one but i can't figure out how to post it here!
    it won't let me copy paste!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.